Silence before the storm

I was just curious to know if I write a sequel to this book then which story would you prefer. 

Roshni and Anav

or

Shraddha or Adhyansh

Aadya

It has been a month from Anav bhai's marriage and from that only he maintains a reasonable distance from bhabhi. Roshni bhabhi on the other hand seem to be a bit upset but never showed her sadness to anyone. 

Did I told you that she is an amazing cook. 

Right now we were on the dining table having her breakfast enjoying the delicious dishes made by Roshni bhabhi and Shraddha bhabhi.

"Bhabhis let's go on shopping today", I told both of them.

"I agree but Adhyansh will take care of Arjun", She said. Adhi bhai shook his head while sighing deeply. I giggled.

"But I thought I will study for the exam", Roshni bhabhi said.

"I will drop you all", Anav bhai said giving a blank look to Roshni bhabhi who looked down as soon as their eyes met.

"Why do you keep on scaring her", Mumma asked him.

"Get ready fast I have some works to do in the office after dropping you all", Anav bhai said still looking at bhabhi. I sighed. What is wrong with him?

Bhabhi nodded and went to change as soon as she completed her breakfast. Shraddha bhabhi and me followed her and got ready as well.

We were out waiting for bhai outside. He was bringing his car from the parking lot.

Roshni bhabhi was all silent looking downwards. I don't know why I feel like bhai said something wrong to her. As bhai brought the car she was about to sit in the back seat when I jumped in before her.

"Bhabhi you can sit on the passenger seat I need to discuss something with bhabhi", I told her as she was looking hesitent.

"We are not having the whole day", Bhai said rather rudely. Bhabhi at last sat beside bhai.

I am so evil. I thought smiling at the new couple.

"Roshni!", Shraddha bhabhi called her as she looked at her. 

"Ji", She responded.

"Was Saachi always this calm. Or you do something new. My son is making my life a living hell. He don't even let me sleep at night while his father is busy in snoring", She said making a face.

"Bhabhi she was always different from other kids. She was only girl child born in that hospital that day. I was the first to see her and the first thing I noticed were her eyes. As ma do say that she speaks with her eyes. Bhabhi say that she tells her what she needs looking at the thing she want. She never had to cry for anything. And calmness was in her nature as well. She never really cried apart from the time when she had fever or any vaccination", She explained as I smiled remembering about Saachi.

"What should I do with my little devil", She said.

"Were you like her as well as a child bhabhi", I asked her.

"I was calm or I should say every child in our family is calm. But Saachi is extra calm which sometimes bother as well", She explained.

"That means your kids will be calm as well. Wow bhai you are so lucky", I blurted out intentionally. Bhai gave a look to bhabhi without saying anything continuing his driving.