Home coming

Royal Palace, Udaipur
Rajasthan

"Bring him out", Ekansh ordered the the royal guards. This bowed a bit showing their respect and left to complete the task given by their king.

"You bastard", Anmol shouted as the guards pushed him in front of Ekansh landing him in his feet.

"Where is my wife, Anmol", Ekansh asked him very calmly.

"Do I have to make a tattoo on my body to tell you I don't know", He shouted.

"Good idea", Ekansh smirked evilly and whispered in his ear. Anmol looked at him with fear filled eyes.

"You agree you planned to kidnap my wife now she is not here. What happened to her actually", Ekansh acted a bit in front of his important officials to prove that Anmol and his family was behind all this.

"I do agree we planned to kidnap her. But we couldn't reach her", Anmol said.

"You planned to kidnap her. And your highness is no where to be found from a month. All the witnesses and proofs point at you only", One of the official said.

"I am no where involved in her disappearance. Now I really feel that she got tired of this man's obsession and ran away with her lover", He said and a shout escape his mouth when a tight slap landed on his cheek. He looked at his always calm taiji who was glaring daggers at him.

"Don't you dare say anything wrong about my daughter", She shouted at him pointing her finger at him.

She really have a lot of power. He thought caressing his cheeks which were burning with the pressure she applied.

"But I never did anything", He argued.

"You are agreeing to the fact that you planned her kidnapping. Than why don't you agree that you kidnapped her", Karuna told him glaring daggers at him.

Ekansh was sitting quietly looking at the scene he created intentionally. He was just imagining how his wife would react to the drama he created here. She would probably be glaring at him and telling him how he shouldn't trouble people. But they made the plan atleast and still the person wearing the cape in the video is a mystery.

But thinking about his wife's reaction he couldn't help but chuckle slightly but covered it with a cough. (Corona times re baba. Bohot bura samay aa gaya. Ab toh koi khaas bhi nahi sakta.)

Anmol did wrong to cross roads with him again. He will surely get punished for it and it will bring out someone from her hiding spot. His dadi Sa would definitely come to help her Grand son. After all blood is thicker than water. Even thicker than the love and respect his family gave to her. He felt disgust rising towards her.

He had to stay away from his wife for more than a month. Adding to the 1080 hours, 64800 minutes and 3888000 seconds without her. He couldn't have her in his arms nor in his room. He feels like his beast would unleash any moment and he would destroy every single person who would come in his way to get his wife.

He clenched his fist gritting his teeth thinking about his enemies.

----****----****----

Oh god for how much long I have to stay here. I have not spend this much time with my parents after my marriage. I have only spend 17 days with my parents and brothers after my marriage and here I am locked in this house for 1 month and I don't know how much days. I actually forgot it. You can't blame me for that I am not having my phone with me. All day the only thing I do is eat sleep and than watch some random movie. But truly speaking watching Conjuring alone was a really bad idea.