Future wife

Please spare me for the grammatical errors
==============

I reached hospital as soon as I can.

I went near the room where she was being treated. Pitaji Maharaj was also there with maa sa. Aayat aunty was crying on Rehan uncle's shoulder. Is the situation that bad?

I saw Adhi was not present there. Anav was standing in a corner looking lost. I reached him and put a hand on his shoulder making him look at me.

"How did she fall ill", I asked him.

"She is sensitive and prone to diseases since childhood. Doctors are saying that she was taking too much tension these days. And on top of that today's physical wound was too much for her. My doll was suffering so much these days and she didn't even tell me anything. I feel like I failed as a brother", Anav said. It was all because of me.

"Aayat have some food. Your staying hungry will make the situation more worse", Maa sa told aunty.

"No bhabhi sa I kept a fast for her well being. My Shona is suffering so much. I was feeling from the morning something bad is going to happen. I shouldn't have let her go to school. You know na how weak she is. Even when she cries for an hour she would get a fever. And today she was wounded so badly. I know how I made her sleep. Doctor is saying that her blood pressure is very low as well", she cried.

I closed my eyes remembering the time when she had typhoid. Doctors said that if it would have been five minutes late to bring her hospital they wouldn't have been able to save her.

Please get well soon angel. After five minutes doctor came outside and was immediately surrounded by Anav, Rehan uncle and pitaji maharaj.

"How is she?", Anav asked impatient.

"She is fine. Because of weakness and stress she fell ill. Don't worry you can take her home. But take care that she takes proper bed rest and yeah keep her away from any stress", he told us.

"Can we take her home now", Uncle asked Dr. Shekhawat.

"Yes but she is sleeping right now. Just an after effect of medicines", he told us.

"No problem we will take her home. She is not comfortable in hospital", Anav said being worried and went inside only to bring her out in his arms. 

"Thank you Ekansh for taking care of her. Don't worry she don't hate you. It's your stupid father who made her suffer and I will see you later Jai", Uncle told papa at last glaring at him.

"Don't ignore her anymore. My princess never say anything but she feels for you Ekansh I can see in her eyes. She was sad from last few days. I hope you understand", he continued patting my shoulder.

"But if you hurt her I will see you", he ended with the warning. I nodded at him reassuringly. He left after this.

"Don't go near her", Pitaji maharaj said.

I gave him a last look and went near maa sa.

"He loves her like his own daughter and know your obsessive ways that's why is being rude", she told me and I nodded.

"Don't worry", I told her and we went back to the palace.

=========================================================================

Aadya

I have to stay locked in my room for a weak. Papa took a break from his business and shared more time with me. Same goes with Anav bhai.

If someone would ask whom I love more in my brothers I would say Anav bhai. Sometimes he behaves like an irritating brother and the other times when I need him he acts more protective then papa. While Adhi bhai thinks more practically, Anav bhai is rather emotional when it comes to me especially.