Shocked

Udaipur, Rajasthan
Khurana Mansion

Roshni and Shraddha were standing while Adhyansh, Aayat and Rehan were sitting in the living room having worried look on their face.

"Shraddha you should've stayed with her", Adhi said calmly. Shraddha was looking really sad and was blaming herself for whatever happened.

"Roshni you shouldn't have told Anav that you were there with Aadya when it was me who is at fault", Shraddha said as everybody was looking at Roshni with worry in their eyes.

"He would loose his mind. Roshni go to your room I will take care of him. If he reached you in this state it won't be right", Rehan told her. She was looking blank but Shraddha can feel her shivering.

At the same moment they heard the entrance door of Khurana mansion opening.

"Roshni go upstairs", Adhi said as he stood up as well.

She was about to go when she heard her husband's harsh voice.

"Where is Aadya bhabhi?", He asked Shraddha first who only looked downwards.

Roshni's footsteps came to a halt as she heard her husband's anger filled voice. 

She should have taken care of Aadya. She thought.

"Where is Aadya, Roshni?", He asked in a loud voice. Roshni's back was facing him.

"Go upstairs Roshni", Adhi said as he came in between them. She was about to move when she again heard him.

"Take another step and you would regret it", Anav said in a cold voice as he pushed past Adhi who tried to stop him. He pulled her towards him holding her elbow in a tight grip making her front crash with his chest. She was a shivering mess looking at his red eyes.

"Where is Aadya?", He asked again.

"I do.... don't know Anav ji", She stuttered as she controlled herself from sobbing loudly as tears were falling down uncontrollably down her cheeks.

"But She went with you both right? You should know where she is?", He asked more coldly. She took a deep breathe before answering him.

"I really don't know Anav ji"

"Why the hell you don't know", He shouted as she closed her eyes.

"Anav stop it. She is not responsible for Aadya's disappearance. Leave her right now", Aayat said but Anav's eyes were glaring daggers at Roshni.

He took a long breathe before holding her elbow more tightly and pulling her with him towards their room.

"Anav stop what are you doing? Leave her right now", He heard his mother but his mind was only focusing on the point that his sister went missing and somehow his wife is responsible for it.

He entered inside before locking the door and threw her on their bed. Before she could react he pulled her towards him by holding her jaw in a tight grip.

"Didn't I told you before that my sister comes first in my life", He yelled.

"If you would have been a little careful. If you would have not behaved like a gold digger the first day you got the chance. If you would have controlled yourself a bit to use my money than this won't have happened", He yelled.

She was not really able to believe her ears. She never used his money neither was she doing it today. But she considered staying silent best because she had been in such situation before and talking in such situation would be in her disadvantage only.

"You know what? I don't even want to see your face. I feel disgusted that I married a gold digger like you. I do regret the day I married you", He said not even realizing what he was saying. Roshni's eyes immediately looked at him. Trying to believe if he was sure about it or not. But she only found hatred in his eyes towards her.