Anger Issues

I hope you are liking the story so far and it is not boring you at all. Do Share your views with me. Now Let's start.

Aadya

Bhai got married with Roshni bhabhi today. I asked him to not do this but it was like he wanted to win her on any cost. It doesn't work like this. But I cannot say anything. I am just worried for bhabhi. I hope she gets all the happiness of the world. Right now The vidaai was taking place and everybody was being very emotional.

We came to know that Roshni bhabhi's father is having cancer that's why they agreed to marry her at an early age so her father can see her marriage. The whole scenario was very emotional. She was crying very badly hugging her cousins. She took Saachi from her bhabhi and hugged her tightly sobbing silently. Saachi looked at her with confusion then wiped her tears and gave her a kiss on her cheek making us all aww at them. Roshni bhabhi smiled at her and kissed her both cheeks and then her forehead making her giggle. She gave Saachi back to her mother making her pout. Sunita bhabhi hugged Roshni bhabhi. Bhabhi's brother took her to bhai's car and made her sit inside. Bhabhi was still crying and now Saachi also started crying looking at her.

Hiee mera bacha

This moment is so difficult for every girl.

Anav bhai entered in the car as well after taking blessings from bhabhi's parents.

We all also started settling in our cars. It was already 4:30 a.m. I was about to sit in Adhi bhai's car when Sunita bhabhi called me.

"Yes bhabhi", I said.

"Aadya take care of Roshni. She would show that she is very strong but she is very emotional. Please if you can just stay beside her when she needs you", She asked me to which I smiled and was about to answer when mumma interupted.

"Don't worry beta. We would take care of Roshni. She is our daughter as well. Her happiness matters to us", She said and I nodded. After bidding bye I sat in the back seat while Adhi bhai was driving and bhabhi was on the passenger seat with a sleeping Arjun in her arms.

"I am so tired but there are still many ceremonies in the morning", Shraddha bhabhi whined.

"Don't worry sweetie you can rest in the afternoon", Bhai said smiling at her.

"I am sleeping now don't wake me up. At night also your son didn't let me sleep", She said as she soon fall asleep.

"Aren't you tired Aadya", Bhai asked me looking at me from the rear mirror.

"No bhai. I was thinking something", I told him looking outside.

"You can share you know", He said. I sighed.

"Bhai it's not that important. I am just not feeling tired", I told him to which he nodded.

We reached home. All the preparations for the further rituals are already done. After all the rituals bhabhi at last entered inside. She was looking downwards all the time. Her dress was so heavy. Her body must be aching badly.

Mumma took her to Anav bhai's room.

"Aadya go take your gift from Anav before he enters in his room", Mumma told me to which I nodded. I went upstairs and saw Anav bhai about to enter inside.

"You have to give me a gift before going inside", I told him coming in his way.

"Alright what do you want?", He asked looking tired.

"I want a promise", I told him.

"What promise?", He asked being puzzled.

"Take care of bhabhi the way you should. She is now your other half", I told him.