Ghost

Aadya

I was scared of his new found angry side. His eyes were red I don't know with anger or with frustration. Think Aadya think you need to distract him.

"Rana Sa Have your food you didn't had anything from morning", I told him trying to maintain my composure. He sighed before wiping his face with both his hands and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Serve the food", He stated. Rude much! Control Aadya. Don't argue right now.

I started serving the food as he kept looking at me judging my every movement.

After he was done I took the dishes and left the room. I released a breathe after leaving the room.

I kept the dishes in the sink and made my way back to my room when I heard sniffing. I looked to find the source of it and found it to be coming from Akriti's room.

I went towards it to find the door open. I pushed it a bit to see her sitting in the corner of her room having her knees closed to her chest.

"Hey why are you crying?", I asked as I went towards her. She wiped her tears quickly trying to calm her posture.

"Don't try to act normal. I know something is wrong", I told her as I sat beside her rubbing her back lightly.

"Bhabhi please don't ask me. Bhai is already angry because of it", She cried.

"What are you talking about?", I ask being worried.

"Bhabhi please don't judge me", She said being nervous to inform me.

"I have never judged you sweetheart come here", I asked her opening my arms. She cried harder keeping her head on my shoulder.

"Bhabhi Vijay is bad I hate him but he said he would marry me", She cried and to say I was shocked was an understatement.

"You met him?", I asked her. She nodded her head.

"I saw him with a girl in a restaurant", She told me. Then why is she crying?

"That girl was his girlfriend. He saw me when I was waiting for the chauffeur to pick me up. He came to me and told me that he would marry me and would still have relationship with numerous girls. I would be his name sake wife", She cried.

"No body is asking you to marry him", I told her to make her relax though I knew later she would be rather forced. I heard mumma was also forced with papa though her parents love her so much. She is lucky she found love with papa.

"No bhabhi I would be forced I know how this all royalty works. I am betrothed to him. I don't want to marry him bhabhi. The more I try to stay away from him the more he comes in front of me with a new girl by his side everytime", She cried. God I thought he is a good man. Is this the reason behind Rana Sa's anger. Not impossible.  May be that's why he is so stressed. I need to talk to him. Suddenly the landline in her room started ringing and she started shivering.

"What is it?", I asked.

"Bhabhi he is calling. He does call daily at this time", She hid her face in the pillow.

"Wait I will talk to him you don't have to cry", I told her as I pick up the receiver.

"How is the little princess doing?", I heard from the other side.

"If you called her again I would make sure you would regret your existence", I told him.

"Who is it?", He asked in a serious voice.

"I thought you would consider the things Rana Sa did for your sister but you really are a shameless human. Call Akriti again and I myself would make you pay for it", I threatened him. No body troubles my family I mean no one at all.