Tease

Whole Udaipur palace was decorated elegantly. After all it was getting another king to rule over it.

Aadya on the other hand was very excited to see how will the coronation takes place.

She was looking around with excitement and when she saw her aunty the current queen making her way towards her.

"You are not ready till now Aadya", she asked and Aadya gave her a confused look.

"You are going to do the coronation of Ekansh. You are going to make him wear the crown.", her aunty told her but she was still confused.

"See king Surya didn't had anyone in his family as they died when he was very young so his wife did his coronation. From their this ritual started that either the fioncee or the wife of the crown Prince Will do his coronation", She explained to which Aadya nodded.

"What if he is not married or is not having a fioncee then? ", she enquired

"Then he will have his coronation when he will have one fioncee or wife", she said with a smile.

"I don't know how to dress up", Aadya told her.

"You need to dress up like his queen today", her aunty answered her and took Aadya to her room for her make over.

Aadya

Aadya

I can't really believe the girl standing in front of the mirror was me. The girl in the mirror was looking a perfect queen.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and a helper came inside.

"Hukum The coronation ceremony is starting soon. The priest is calling future queen for the rituals", she said. This ritual word is making me scared now. Aunty felt the change in my posture.

"Don't worry you will not get hurt this time. You just have to do the raj tilak and do the crowning ceremony", She told me to which I relaxed visibly.

"How will I walk in this?", I asked her pointing towards my attire. It was so heavy.

"Only one thing is missing now", She said to which I give her a confused look. She put a kala tika behind my ear.

"May god protect from all bad eyes", she said and I smiled at her thankfully.

"Now we should leave before the auspicious timing ends", She told me to which I nodded.

"But how will I walk. This is too heavy", I told her.

"You need to keep up with this. After all this is a special day for both you and Ekansh", She said and I thought for a second before nodding.