Ironical

Udaipur, Rajasthan
Udaipur palace

Ekansh was pacing here and there in his room trying to calm his anger down. He didn't want his mother to leave neither he wanted to be an obstacle in his mother's happiness. His breathing was heavy and it was seeming like he was ready to kill anyone who came in his way. He needed to take out his anger on something or more like on someone. He took his phone and called someone.

"I want you to make the preparations", He told the person on other side and threw his phone at the wall making it break in pieces. He made his way out of his room. The palace was seeming to be too silent for its own good. This silence could send shivers through anyone's body.

"Where are you going Rana Sa?", He heard his angel calling him as he was making his way outside.

"Somewhere I need to be right now", He told her without turning towards her.

She made her way towards him and stood in front of him looking in his eyes.

"I hope you won't do anything wrong in your anger", She said before kissing his cheek and caressed his cheek. She stood aside giving him space to leave. To say he was shocked that she was letting him go was an understatement. He thought she would ask him to stop and not leave her alone but she herself was allowing him to go. 

He kissed her forehead before leaving the palace not even turning once. He got into his car and drove to his destination. An evil smirk playing on his face always. He was known as the 'Royal Devil' for a reason. The side which he won't ever show to his angel. A very dangerous side of his.

He parked the car in front of a warehouse and checked the sharpness of his dagger he kept in his pocket. And left the car keeping his gun in his jacket's pocket.

The weather was getting worse. The strong winds were pushing his hair falling on his forehead back and his black outfit was making him look more dangerous. He saw his men bowing as they saw him entering inside. 

"Is everything done?", He asked one of his loyal employee.

"Yes your highness", The man said not really having the power to look in the eyes of his devil boss.

He entered inside and he could hear the sound of roaring making his smirk darker.

He entered inside the cage which was little dark and the roaring was increasing every moment.

"Leone", He called and his lion came out from the shadows roaring loudly shaking his golden hair. Next moment the lion bend a little in front of Ekansh which made him pat his head lightly.

"You have a work to do love", Ekansh said as he combed Leone's golden hair with his finger. He took him out of his cage and every single person in the room was shivering looking at the dangerous beast walking with another weak in their all glory.

"Open the doors", Ekansh ordered as another room was opened for him.

"We are going to have so much fun today", He told Leone who shake his head waiting for his prey. The door opened and there he was the man who hurt his angel. Who tried to touch what belongs to him.

"Tsk... Tsk... So sad to find you like this Abhimanyu", He said with fake pity as he circled around him who was looking half dead with the amount of injury he got on his body by none other than the Royal Devil.

"Please leave me Ekansh", He cried in pain as he felt his wounds opening again as Ekansh dug his dagger in his old wounds.

"I don't think so I would be able to do so", He responded.

"I have a daughter to take care of Ekansh", Abhimanyu said as he cried again as the dagger dug deeper in his skin.

"Oh you are talking about the daughter you got after visiting that brothel regularly", He asked him slapping Abhimanyu tightly.