Worried

Aadya

"Get out of my way if you want to stay alive", I tried to look brave but he wasn't looking slight bit affected by it.

"Leave you and get destroyed by my boss I am not that stupid", Abhimanyu told me making me gasp.

"You are working for someone? But you are well to do yourself having your own fortune why would you work for someone", I asked him.

"Power babe. To have extra power in this business world", He told me.

"If Rana sa and my brothers came to know about you they would destroy you", I told him to which he laughed.

"Who will tell them your location?", He said.

"Even bhabhi reached here. They would reach here as well soon", I told him.

"Your bhabhi is really gorgeous Aadya I would go inside and have fun with her in front of you only. She do have a great body. First I will spend my precious time with her then with you. Don't worry you would get attention as well", He said taking a step towards me and took a hold of my elbow trying to kiss me. I struggled in his grip but he was holding with all his strength.

Bhabhi is in danger. I looked back. If I didn't find help soon anything can happen. Please kanha help me.

I looked up at the sky to find it dark. It is going to rain any moment.

I pushed him away with all my strength and turned around to find something to get out of this hell. I found a long stick lying on the garden floor and immediately picked it up.

"You think you can hurt me with that thin stick", He said giving me an evil look.

I hit him on his face with the stick making him loose his balance. I hit him again on the other side of his face and ran out of that place. There were some people lying unconscious out. I wanted to reach to the main road as soon as possible. I need to save bhabhi.

Till this time it was raining heavily. My hair were sticking to the sides of my face and I can hear that evil creature close behind me. I wanted to run away from him. I considered him a friend and he wanted to take my dignity only. Rana sa was right all the way I should have stayed away from him.

After 5 minutes of running on the main road I heard a loud voice of horn of a car which stopped just in front of me.

Till this moment my body was shivering because of fear but when I saw the face of the person coming out of the car I threw myself on him. The tears I was holding from so long started falling down my cheeks.

"Rana sa he...... he tried to", I was unable to complete my sentence because of my hiccups.At the same moment I heard the voice of my kidnapper making me shake in my lover's arms.

"Give this bitch to me", he yelled making me close my eyes listening to his dirty words about me. Before I could react I heard a gun shot which made me turn but before I could turn completely Rana sa pulled my face in his chest and breathed my scent to calm himself.

============================================================

"He is gone angel. You are safe now", he said but realized that his angel lost her consciousness. She was looking lost at the moment.

"Bhai where is bhai?", She asked him suddenly remembering something.

"Where is Roshni, Aadya?", Anav asked her feeling scared watching his sister alone. The only question arising in his mind was where his wife was?

"Bhai save her please they will harm her. They were saying so dirty words about her. She pulled those dirty men attention towards to save me. Bhai please save her. They would hurt the worst way possible", She said holding his now drenched shirt in a tight grip. Anav only saw red at that moment.