Play with Fire

Aadya

I woke up when my back started hurting which means I slept for a long time. I sat down pulling the blanket till my neck as the room was chilling cool due to the stupid ac but it was comfortable. Rana Sa was not around which means I slept for a really long time.The windows were covered by the thick curtains making the room best place to have a comfortable sleep. I picked my phone up from the night stand and it showed 2 o' clock in the afternoon and 10 missed calls from Anav Bhai. This habit of mine of putting my phone on silent mode while sleeping is really irritating sometimes but again Sleep is really my first love. 

I sighed before calling him back and he picked up the phone after two rings.

"Where are you Aadya?", I heard Roshni Bhabhi.

"I am at home only bhabhi. Just woke up right now", I told her.

"Your bhai was very worried for you. You didn't call him yesterday", She told me.

"Tell him to stop worrying I am fine", I told her as she sighed.

"You know he is not going to listen to anyone other than you. I don't want to be the middle person between you. You should talk to him directly", She told me.

"Bhabhi you are not being the middle person", I told her and heard her taking a deep breathe.

"I know but he won't like me talking between you two. Also you both should talk", She was saying and I realized her voice was lacking her old enthusiasm.

"Are you okay?", I asked her.

"Yeah. Just a little bit fever. Caught cold yesterday", She told me.

"Is bhai at home only", I asked her hoping him being with her but then realized I called on his phone only.

"Yeah just went to check some files after giving me an hour long lecture", She told me as I laughed hearing her whining. Bhai can be really irritating sometimes. Who can understand this better than me.

"I told you to sleep for a while. Why are you acting like a toddler jumping from one place to another", I heard Anav bhai's voice.

"I am sitting on the bed what makes you think I am jumping around. You should get your eyes checked", Bhabhi retorted. I stiffen my laughter listening to them fighting.

"Yeah right I should get my eyes checked when you are the one wearing spectacles. What are you doing with my phone by the way", He asked.

"Oh sorry Aadya is on the call. Talk to her", She told him.

"Can't you tell me about this before", He asked.

"I forgot", I heard her.

"Doll how are you?", I heard him.

"I am great", I chirped.

"You didn't called me yesterday neither picked up the call when I called I was so worried", He told me.

"I am so sorry bhai. I was too caught up with things", I told him.

"You know right I am there if you wanna share something", I heard him.

"And I am also there for you", I heard bhabhi.

"I know you all are. And I will inform bhabhi if I want to share anything", I told him.

"Yeah inform your bhabhi. Who am I to you?", I heard him.

"You are my dear brother. But there are things I can only discuss with her. She knows me better than you", I told him.

"Okay just take care. Doesn't matter whom you call just share things you feel are taking a toll over you. Don't take excess pressure", He told me.

"Yeah take care of bhabhi. She told me she had a little fever. Should I visit you?", I asked him.