Devil

Sorry wasn't able to reply to your comments. I read all of them but I was planning the next chapter at that moment and was not really having time to reply back to you. Also was having a test. So please don't think your author is having attitude.

Aadya

My life didn't really change much except from my living place. Rana sa was exceptionally loving in this time period. The feeling of newly wedded couple was great as well as filled nervousness.

I know I was Living with a family I knew all my life but still living is a whole different matter. But the only thing disturbing was the over protective nature of Rana Sa. 

I was okay with the bodyguards appointed by Bhai for me but the royal guards are really embarrassing sometimes. They cover the whole place I go.

Yesterday I was in my college and I fall down mistakenly. I was immediately covered with 50 bodyguards who were asking me should they take me to the hospital. Like really? Irritating yes I feel very irritated as the moment as well as embarassed.

I fought with Rana sa after coming to the palace but he left me alone in our room and left to the office. Right now I am coming to know that he left for a business trip last night only.

To say I was angry was an understatement. Don't I get to know where he is going and the worst thing is Kashish also went with him there. How dare he?

If I roam around with boys will he appreciate that?

Fine I don't really care at this moment. But I would make him pay for this. Definitely I will.

It is so difficult to sleep in such a big room alone. Last night I couldn't get good sleep because I was scared one of Rana Sa's Ancestor's spirit will come in front of me any moment now.

God it was horrible. I can't sleep alone in this big palace. I think I should give a visit to my parents today. I reached downstairs and found ma with Akriti talking about something.

"Good Afternoon Bhabhi", Akriti said as soon as she saw me and stood up to hug me.

"Good Afternoon Ma. Good Afternoon to you too", I wished her and Ma.

"What is going on sweetheart? You seem to be very tired even after taking rest after breakfast", Ma said as she caressed my cheek.

"I think I should pay mumma papa a visit", I said.

"I think bhabhi couldn't sleep without bhai beside her", Akriti teased making me huff in annoyance. 

"Anything wrong?", Ma asked me making me look in his eyes.

"I won't talk to him", I said looking anywhere then her. I would cry if I will look in her eyes. He didn't even care about me. We have been married for only 15 days. Instead of spending time with each other, He went to spend time with Kashish. If he wanted to do this all then why even married me.

"Look in my eyes, Aadya", Ma ordered me making me look in her eyes. My eyes started watering immediately.

"What is wrong baby?", She asked me. I hugged her tightly sobbing softly.

"What is wrong bacha? If you won't tell me then I would I know", She told me.

"Ma he went with Kashish. Didn't even informed me. I will not talk to him. He lied saying he will stay loyal with me", I cried.

"Shh shh calm down bacha. He is not cheating on you. Your pitaji maharaj won't let him enter in the palace if he did", She tried to pacify me.

"He didn't even called me", I told her.