A child

A big Mansion
Somewhere in Udaipur

She was having her breakfast silently when Aarya opened his mouth.

"Little Angel we have to go out for some work. You would be fine by yourself right", He asked as she was fine now. Though she loose some weight but she was healthy now. She looked at him before smiling. He smiled back knowing well she won't ever defy anything.

"Fine we would be leaving in half an hour and you are not allowed to leave the house", Yuvraj ordered her having his juice. She nodded having her food silently. He was getting irritated by her silence but chose to keep quite.

"Promise me you will not go out in any situation", Yuvraj said looking in her eyes. She smiled before keeping her hand in his.

"Promise", he looked in her eyes before taking few steps behind.

"We would be back in an hour okay.", Aarya told her patting her cheek lovingly as she smiled waving at him. He stood up beside Aarya waved back at her. Yuvraj raised an eyebrow at him and he immediately put his hand down and they soon left.

Saachi was looking around feeling weird to stay alone in such a big house. She sat near the giant kitchen window to look outside. It was such a beautiful day with some dark clouds in the sky. She always wanted to dance like a peacock in rain but Pitaji never allowed her to do so. She thought to spend her time like this sitting near the window. Half an hour passed away when she saw some movement outside. She tried to look and found a little bird lying on the road. He was wounded she thought. 

She thought she should help him but again her promise with her savior made her stop in her tracks.

"Nothing is more important than saving someone's life", She mumbled before running out. She stood on her toes to reach to door handle and opened it. Peeking out she found no one there. As she was about to go outside she saw two bulky man on the metal gates from where she entered. She thought before throwing a stone in the other side of the mansion and the men left to check on it. She ran out of the metal gates and went in the direction where she saw the little bird.

It took another 15 minutes for the little legs of the little girl to reach in the backside of the mansion. She was taking deep breathes as she kept her both hands on her knees to calm herself. She looked around to find herself in a deserted place. A weird fear took over her heart. She calmed herself telling nothing would happen.

She reached to the little bird before picking it up immediately.

"Are you hurt little bird", She asked looking at the bird when she found her fine. She made him settle on a rock so nobody could hurt her.

"Aren't you a stupid little thing", She heard as she turned to find the same man who tried to reach her that day.

"Stay away from me", She said taking steps behind.

"You heard the story of Ramayana right. Still you came outside your Lakshman Rekha", He said taking another step towards her.

"I have never done anything wrong to you. What do you want from me?", She said without any fear. She remembered her father telling her never to cry in front of her enemies.

"You have ruined my life. Even after you left I can never do anything. Your father is not even letting me start my family and life again", He said pulling his gun out. Before he could shoot another sound of firing was heard in background making Saachi shout.

Yuvraj was about to enter in his mansion when he heard her scream. He looked at Aarya who had a shocked face. They both ran back. After walking for another few meters. They found Ekansh Pratap Singh with a gun in his hand having his daughter close to his heart. There eyes found a man screaming in pain holding his arm. Before Aarya took another step Yuvraj asked him to stop and they hid behind a building.