Stupidest Creature

Aadya

"I am so hurt to know you forgot your best friend queen", I heard the person holding dagger against my neck.

"Anushka", I whispered.

"I am really happy you finally recognized me", She said as she pressed the dagger more tightly.

"Please don't do this. I am pregnant Anushka. Don't hurt my child. If you have something to do with me you can take your revenge after my baby is born", I pleaded. I can't let my baby's life in danger just to relieve my queen ego.

"Oh so sad to hear that. But I am here because of this only. I will kill you and your baby together so this great king will surely come to his knees. He would be destroyed. If not economically but emotionally he would be broken", She said as she laughed evilly. I looked at Rana Sa he was already looking at me.

"Why are you doing this?", I asked.

"Because I told her to do this", I heard another familiar voice. 

"Sameer", I whispered shocked by his sudden entry.

"You killed her unborn child", He said looking at Anushka.

"What rubbish? I never did anything like that", I told him trying to struggle. I felt Anushka hold on me tighten. The dagger was making it difficult to move.

"You didn't do it. Your husband did it for you", He said as I looked at Rana Sa who was looking as shocked as me. 

"I never killed any child", Rana Sa answered.

"You killed her husband", Sameer said.

"Whom are you talking about?", I asked him looking at Rana Sa as he looked at the dagger against my neck.

"Abhay", Anushka said as my eyes widened.

"You married that bastard", I said in shock and immediately she gripped my hair in a tight grip making me shout in pain.

"I knew from a long time you were jealous of my long hair. Stop pulling them they would get damaged", I hissed at her.

"Care about your little baby right now", She said pulling them more harshly.

"If I knew you are going to be my enemy one day, I would have never helped you in school", I told her.

"You helped me because you were stupid", She said.

"And you are killing me because you are intelligent", I spitted out.

"You always dominated me whole life", She told me or more like put the allegation on me.

"Because you were always the stupid person. Right now also the stupidest person. If this dagger wouldn't have been there I would have killed you with my slaps. How dare you trust this bastard? He and Abhay are same. Best friends after all. You knew how he was still got married to him. You didn't gave me a proper party. And now how can you believe this man? You know how I am can I ever think to hurt you", I asked her as her hold loosen a bit but then it tighten again. The dagger was piercing in my skin when I heart a sound of shooting. The next moment she was on the floor. I wanted to help but right now my baby's life was important.

I ran to my husband who pulled me close to his chest. I can feel his body was shivering. He was scared of loosing me. I hugged him tightly. I was really scared today.

"But she need to get punished. I lost my baby because of her. She had to loose her baby as well", Anushka shouted crying holding her shoulder.

"I never hurt your baby", Rana Sa said with determination pulling me behind him.