Numb

Aadya

I started going to college now surrounded by more guards than before. I don't know why Rana Sa do this with me but again it's for my security only. Though I always stay with bhabhi who is as irritated as me with her husband. Bhai also appointed bodyguards for her and she didn't left a minute to not whine for that so we both made a plan and elope to have some fun.

When we saw the right moment, we left the college alone without any security. Did a lot of shopping. Went for shopping and did all the fun we were missing from so long because of our idiot husbands.

Shraddha bhabhi is so lucky to have such a loving husband for herself who do understand her. Not like our over protective and dominating husbands. We had pav bhaji than went for a movie. Than went to have chowmein than went to a nearby park to have a walk. I was loving our time and most important thing our phone was switched off so nobody could find us.

We were busy on telling the things we hate about our husbands when I heard the sound of a bullet. I looked at bhabhi who was looking at me as well and made our way towards the place from where that sound came. We saw a woman was crying as a man has targeted the gun on a child's head.

I without thinking anything reached there.

"Your Highness?", She gasped as she looked at me.

"What is happening here?", I asked looking at the man who was looking like a psychopath to me.

"Don't come in between us your highness. I won't think twice firing at you. She need to marry me today. She need to understand how much important she is to me", He said looking madly at the girl. The child was too young to understand anything. He seemed to thing this was some game.

"Who is this child?", I heard.

"My nephew", She answered as I nodded thinking any way to help her.

"Do you know this guy?", I asked her as she nodded.

"He was a good friend but started asking me to be his wife. I didn't had any feelings for him so I denied. I don't know how he reached us", She cried looking at her nephew who now started crying. A child's life is in danger think something Aadya I thought.

"See hurting a child wouldn't help you reach her. You can only reach her by showering her with your care and love", I tried to explain to him.

"She is marrying someone else", He said as I looked at bhabhi who was looking equally stressed. I tried to talk it out.

"Than may be someone better is written in your destiny. If you hurt the child you would end up getting hated by her whole life", I tried to explain. Bhabhi reached back and pulled the child from his grip when he was busy in thinking about it. He was mentally ill I knew but what he did next moment made me more shock. He pulled bhabhi towards him and targeted the gun on her head as my eyes widened.

"Leave me you sick man", She shouted struggling in his arms.

"If I can't get her I want this girl to marry me", He said breathing her scent like a creep.

"Just leave me for a second than I will show you what I can do. Remove this gun you idiot", She shouted struggling.

"What did you think we won't find you Aadya", I heard Rana Sa as I found Anav bhai and him reaching to us.

"What the hell are you doing in that man's arms", Anav bhai shouted at bhabhi.

"Dancing. Wanna join. Can't you see the gun", She told him struggling in his grip but that man pulled her hair.

"You bastard stop pulling my hair. If you don't have long hair like me I can't do anything. Ask your mother to give you a good oil massage than they will grow long like me", She said.