Secrets

Aadya

"I could have forgiven you for everything but what you were doing with Aadya. You crossed all your limits", Pitaji Maharaj told Dadi Sa. She never did anything to me other than taunting me. What is he talking about? Am I missing something.

"What are you talking about Jai", Ma asked him having no idea about what he was saying just like ma. Rana Sa was having a dark expression on his face as if he was ready to kill anyone who came in front of him right now.

Pitaji Maharaj looked at me with something like guilt. But covered it immediately.

"This woman was giving some weird medicines to my wife to barren her womb", Rana Sa said as I felt as if the ground under my feet was snatched from me. My hand automatically made its way covering my lower abdomen as I gasped softly. I felt Ma's hand trying to sooth but I was not feeling anything.

"If you were ten to fifteen days late I would have been successful", Dadi Sa spitted out.

"Successful in ending this family's story. No heir nothing left", She glared at me.

I felt my feet trembling. I didn't even conceived and still my baby is having thousands of enemy already. I felt Ma caressing my back trying to calm me but I felt nothing.

"That was the reason for her being sick in the morning. I felt something was wrong so asked the royal doctor to check what she is eating and came to know about this new information", Pitaji Maharaj said.

I felt it was difficult to breathe in this palace surrounded by this woman who wanted to do so much wrong.

I ran outside covering my mouth controlling my sobs. I reached to the back garden I was holding the giant pillars trying to calm my heavy breathing. I felt it difficult to stand. I was about to fall on my knees when Ma hold me before I fall down.

"Shh calm down", She said as she hugged me close to her chest letting me sob.

"She wanted to harm my child ma. How can a woman be this cruel?", I asked her sobbing loudly.

"This is what royalty is formed with cruel people at every corner", She responded caressing my head.

"I never wanted this life for myself where I am not sure about my own family's security. I never wanted this much danger and pain in my life than why this happened with me", I sobbed.

"Nobody forced you to marry me. You could always leave", I heard Rana Sa as I came out of Ma's hold around me and looked at him. He was having his arms crossed at his chest having his cold expression on his face.

"Don't say just anything Ekansh. Look at her state before you say a word more", Ma shouted at him.

"If she is having that much problem with royalty she should probably go back to her fairy tale life because I am not someone who would sugar coat and tell nothing like this is going to happen in the future. Because there are high chances this will happen again may be next time taking the life of our child. If she is going to react like this than there is no pressure on her to continue as my wife", Rana Sa said as I looked at him with hurt. He kept on glaring at me.

"So you really want me to leave your life", I told him. My voice was very vulnerable due to the crying session.

"Oh you can do whatever you want nobody is stopping you from leaving", He said and was about to leave.

"So this is what I get for putting my all trust on you thinking you are having no relation with Kashish. When you got what you wanted from me now you want me to leave?", I told him as this time my words were dipped in hatred than tears.