Heart break

God when will this corona period will end. I am honestly hating it now. I have to study even when the whole world is enjoying the lock down phase. I am complaining too much these days. I am having a lock down hangover so please don't judge.

Aadya

I opened my eyes and looked around to find myself in a room not any room but Rana sa's room.

Wait a second how I came here? Is Rana Sa fine? He need to be fine. 

I stood from the bed but didn't felt any pain in my feet. It was covered by bandages but it was not hurting anymore.

Suddenly Akriti entered inside the room and looked rather taken aback looking at me.

"Oh god thank god bhabhi you woke up at last", She said and I gave her a confused look.

"Bhai asked doctor to give you some medicine so you keep sleeping till the time your wound get better. You were sleeping for five days", she told me and I was rather shocked.

"Are you sure?", I asked her to which she nodded.

"Your feet were badly burned. Bhai didn't want you to feel any pain so he considered this option", She explained to which I nodded.

"But bhabhi you need to stop bhai", She told me and I gave her a puzzled look.

"Bhabhi he is over working himself. He considers himself responsible for your condition", She told me.

"He is fine right?", I asked her.

"He reached their in time and saved the people stuck there. He came out of that place in time before the blast took place", She told me.

"Where is he now?", I asked.

"You first take a bath and change before going to him", She told me.

"But I don't have clothes to change", I told her.

"When will this sister-in-law of yours will come handy", she told me pointing towards herself making me smile.

I changed into a beautiful long yellow suit.

What is this prince doing now? Let's see.

"Where is he?", I asked Akriti making my way out keeping my hair open. Because they are wet. 

"You are talking like his wife bhabhi. Not bad", she commented. I stopped before giving her a look to shut up. 

She made a sign of locking her mouth. And I nodded to it smiling at her.

"Where is he now?", I asked.

She pointed towards her mouth asking me to open the lock first. I took an imaginary key and open the lock.

"In the fighting ground", She told me.

"What is he doing there?", I asked her leaving the room with her following me or more like running.