Best

Guys this week had taken a toll over me. One of my friends took her life by doing suicide. She was 17 for God sake. I can't really believe this. Please pray for her soul to rest in peace. I don't know why people take their life like this I mean there can be hard times in life but you can't just finish your life for that. Please share your feelings with your family. According to me suicide is the worst sin one can do in his whole life. I can be wrong but when she died I have seen people making fun of her. I cannot even think what her family is going through right now. Just pray for her soul and family.

I saw the truck coming towards me with full speed and I felt as if my body was paralyzed. I felt as if my end was not far. When the truck was too close I felt a hard push and I fell on the other side of road with somebody under me. I was a shivering mess. I felt as if I just touched death and came back alive.

I felt that somebody was caressing my back to calm me down. After 5 minutes I was pulled up and crashed into a hard wall.

"I told you not to do anything stupid. What if something happened to you?", I heard Rana sa and that was my undoing I sobbed hugging him tightly while tears were falling down my face.

"What were you even thinking Aadya", Rana sa shouted making me hug him more tightly.

"Are you okay Aadya", I heard a voice after I stopped sobbing that loudly.

"Nice to meet you again Aadya", the person who saved my life just now said and I gave him a confused look.

"Myself Abhimanyu Maheshwari", he said and I raised my eyebrows in confusion. I came out of Rana sa's hold. Why would a stranger save my life putting his life in danger.

"Myself Abhimanyu Maheshwari. Son of Raghuvendra Maheshwari", he said again trying to make me remember.

Raghuvendra Maheshwari I heard this name once where?

Suddenly I felt my eyes widening at him and looking shockingly at him.

"Are you Shraddha bha.. I mean Shraddha Maheshwari's brother", I asked him.

"Yeah my older sister", he said smiling at me.
"Nice to meet you", I said smiling brightly at him.

"You have grown to be really beautiful Aadya or Like your father calls you Princess", he said making me blush.

"Do we know each other", I asked him.

"Yeah I met you when we were like 9. I accompanied Dad when he came for a dinner to your house", he said and I suddenly remembered him.

"You kissed me didn't you", I asked him suddenly remembering about the time when he kissed my cheek and then ran back to his father and left with him.

He scratch his neck looking kind of shy and uncomfortable.

"Yeah you were really cute. I mean the cutest girl I have ever seen", he said making me smile lightly.

"Aadya we need to leave", I heard Rana sa's voice I nearly forgot his presence. Nearly!!!!

"Thanks a lot for saving me", I said and smiled at him gratefully. I heard him saying something like I saved me life saving you princess but didn't really paid attention to it. I felt Rana sa's hold tightening around me. I just smiled at Abhimanyu

"We should leave now", Rana sa told me to which I nodded before giving Abhimanyu a light smile which he returned.

We made our way towards his car and I was silent for a change.

"This is what happen when you don't listen to me", he told me as I sat in the car and he sat beside me.

"I am not your servant to hear your orders. And I would live as long as my kanha wants me to live. I am not scared of death because it is an inevitable truth and I don't deny it", I said making him grit his teeth. Not gonna lie I was feeling scared the way he was acting nowadays. Always forcing things on me.