Her heart

Aadya

It's already night time and I don't know where my daughter is. I was looking at her childhood pictures. Suddenly the time when she was admitted in the hospital because of that monster came in front of my eyes.

I saw Rana Sa entering inside alone.

"What happened?", I asked him as he shook his head.

"I got an email from someone. He/ she said Saachi is with them", He told me.

"How can you believe such stupid emails. She is our daughter. How can you take a chance? What if they kidnapped her", I asked him pulling his collar.

"Stop their Aadya. It's not like I am not worried but what can I really do. I have not find a single clue when the person is sending email from other side I have no other choice but to believe it", he said.

"May be Anav Bhai can track the email id", I said hopefully.

"He is trying", He told me as I fell silent. 

"I am scared Rana Sa. She can't sleep alone. She can't survive without us", I said as I kept my head on his chest as all the tears I was holding back started falling down my cheeks.

"I am doing my level best Aadya. I know it as well but we can only wait at the moment", He told me holding me in his arms as I cried thinking about the smiling face of my daughter. 

Where are you Saachi?

I don't know when I fall asleep but I woke up from the ringing of Rana Sa's phone. I picked it up without thinking anything may be they found Saachi.

"Ma", I heard her voice.

"Saachi", I whispered as I felt tears blurring my vision.

"How are you baby?", I said holding back a sob.

"I am fine ma. Don't cry please. I knew you would cry that's why asked bhai to let me call you", She said from other side.

"Baby you are fine right? You don't have to lie. Give any signal that you are not right. I am very worried sweetheart. I am so sorry I couldn't protect you", I cried.

"Ma I am fine. Please don't cry. I will come back soon", She said from other side. I saw Rana Sa coming out from the bathroom.

"Talk to your father baby", I said as I kept the phone on speaker.

"Pitaji you are fine right?", She said as Rana Sa looked at the phone with disbelief.

"Where are you Princess?", He asked immediately taking the phone from me.

"I am fine pitaji. Bhai is saying I can leave after they ensure I am safe", She said

"Let me talk little angel", I heard a male voice from another side.

"Who is it?", Rana Sa asked as I stood up as well.

"Good morning King. Your daughter is safe. She asked me to call you to tell you guys she is fine. Some people were following her when she reached us but I assure you she is fine", He said. Rana Sa removed the phone from speaker and started talking in a low voice. My daughter is fine. Thank god Kanha.

"Ma whele ish di", I saw Kabir coming inside. I asked Rana Sa to give the phone to him putting it on Speaker.

"Who ish it?", He asked looking at the phone.

"How are you Kabir?", She asked from other side as Kabir started jumping.

"Di!! Whele ale you? You didn't came yestelday. Did you had food", He asked. My little babies always worried about each other.