Pillow fight

The next day was Sunday. So I got enough time to rest. I made numerous plans to stay away from Rana sa I mean Ekansh from now on. I will call him Ekansh. It was an endearing I started calling him with when I was young. He don't deserve that.

Today is Monday and I hate this day with all my will power. I mean when a starts relaxing a bit, he/ she hears a knock on the door and there he is, Mr. Monday is standing in his all glory. This is not done Mr. Monday you are making me hate you more than I do already.

Today papa is going to drop me to school and a sad news Adhi bhai didn't came yesterday he didn't even tell us that he missed his flight. Very bad bhai.

Anav bhai is sitting in the passenger seat talking about a meeting while papa is driving. I mean he never allow any of my brothers to touch his car. He loves his cars a lot. Weird!!! How can somebody like cars that much. I was sitting on the back seat hearing to their discussion which is hell boring. And I tell you I already forgot about Rana sa I mean Ekansh. Soon we reached my school and papa made me hang my bag I don't know why he still treats me like a small baby but I love it. I kissed papa and bhai's cheek and waved them bye. When I went inside my school safely, they went to their office.

Too much protectiveness I know. But they care for me only.

"See the disney princess is here", I heard Surabhi's voice. Not today sweetheart.

"You know what Surabhi", I asked while keeping my bag on the third bench my usual place and turned to her.

"My mood is really bad already I was searching someone on whom I can take my anger", I said pulling my shirts sleeve till my elbow. When I felt someone holding my hand.

"Don't behena", I heard Aditya's voice(Sister)

"I will break her head", I told him trying to remove his hold from my grip.

"Stop there jhansi ki rani", I felt grip on my other hand too.

"Sanchit mera dimaag bohot kharaab h. Chod mera hath nahi toh acha nahi hoga", I told him.(Sanchit my brain is not working today. Leave my hand otherwise it won't be good.)

"We all know the drama queen can't fight against you. But if you did something wrong she would do her job which is to create another drama. You would be in trouble", Aditya whispered in my ear.

"Take her outside Sanchit", he told Sanchit who nodded and took me outside of the class or more like dragged me outside. I was glaring daggers at Surabhi who was looking scared. Good for her.

Soon after Aditya came outside with my water bottle.

"Are you okay", he said while handing me my bottle.

"Thank you Adi", I told him while drinking water cooling myself but felt his eyes on something behind me. I turned around to find Ra I mean Ekansh looking coldly at me. I didn't really paid attention to him because I was really not in the mood.

"Have you completed your English work", Sanchit asked not really knowing the devil is behind him.

"Yeah. But why you always ask my notebook to complete your work", I asked with irritation. He placed his hand around my shoulder.

"You have beautiful handwriting na", he explained making me smile.

"Shut up", I said before removing his hand.

"Come inside", I said while pulling him inside.

"I didn't do the homework as well", i heard Adi who ran towards us making us laugh.

I am happy that Ekansh didn't made a scene on it. Whole day went like this. Me being with my dear brothers and in break time Anu came to meet me. I was happy whole day.