Story Insight

"You know what Aadya you don't deserve someone like Ekansh. I mean he is so weird", Sanchit told her as she was lost in her thoughts while sitting in the college's cafeteria.

"Are you even listening to me Aadya...", he stopped as he felt the change in the air and found the prince himself coming towards him. His left hand was in his pocket and was using the other to comb his hair backward-looking hotter and dangerous at the same time. His eyes were analyzing every moment in the cafeteria like a hawk. Girls were looking at him with adoration and boys were jealous of his looks and power.

Aadya was still looking lost in her own thoughts that she didn't even notice that her dark prince was here who had already taken a seat in front of her. 

"Angel", this voice made her come out of her thoughts and she looked at the person sitting in front of her whom she loved more than anything in this world but can't take his possessive ways anymore.

"I need to talk to you", she said in a mere whisper.

He nodded.

"I will be waiting in my car", he said before standing up and making his way outside. She was looking at his retreating back without blinking.

"What are you going to do?", Sanchit asked her being worried for her.

"The thing which is for the best for both of us", she said before standing up and following her love.    

She went outside the college and found him inside his black Rolls Royce Phantom.

She sighed looking at his rich lifestyle and made her way towards his car. His chauffeur opened the door for her and she smiled at him thanking him silently but he had a blank face probably afraid of his master.

She sat beside him who was busy looking at the new updates in the price of his company's share.

"Are you busy?", she asked wanting his attention for herself.

"A bit but not for you", he said before keeping his i-pad aside and looking at her expectantly.

"Umm Rana sa I wanted to say something", she said not really wanting to continue but it was important.

He nodded at her knowing very well that something was bugging his angel.

"Umm........... please don't take me wrong but", she closed her eyes feeling pain in her heart. But building some confidence she said the words she was dreading the most.

"I want a break up", She said and opened her eyes to look at his blank face but his eyes were saying another story. They were filled with rage. It felt like he would burn the whole world. She was scared and tried to come out of the car when he hold her hand in a tight grip and pulled her towards him. She found herself sitting on his lap. She looked at him and found his eyes on her only.

"Marry me", he stated and she looked at him shocked.

"I am asking for a break up", she said.

"I agree with you. It's been a long time so let's break this relationship and get married. I can't stay away from you any longer. I need to feel your naked body against mine. I can't wait anymore for you.", he said making her cheek red with embarrassment.

"I would never marry you", she stated trying to come out of his grip.

"Say that again", he said glaring at her but she made up her mind to hurt him and go away from him.

"I would sleep with every other boy around but won't ever marry you", she said. He pressed his hand tightly on her cheeks glaring at her.

"You are mine you heard that", he shouted at her making her flinch in his arms. Fresh tears started falling from her eyes.

"You will soon be mine. You heard that Aadya. You would soon be Aadya Ekansh Pratap Singh. I thought to give you time but your childishness is crossing all the limits", he yelled making her sob more loudly. He sighed before hugging her close to his heart. His angel was too sensitive to scoldings. He kissed the crown of her head and relaxed when he felt her hands wrapped around him.

"Why do you make me angry", he asked her softly.

"Your possessiveness scares me", she said. Not really knowing that it is not his possessiveness but his obsession for her. 

The obsession which can kill the whole world but not let a single hair on her body get hurt.

It was in her destiny to be the queen of this ruthless king.