Deserve

Aadya

We are going to the venue for the engagement ceremony of Anav bhai. I was really excited for it while Anav bhai was having a blank look on his face.

Arjun on the other hand was having a very bad mood today. He was crying from the morning only. Sometimes Bhabhi is carrying him and other times he is in Adhi Bhai's arms. He is hating any third person's touch right now. Rana sa was looking a bit irritated hearing to his cried but didn't say anything.

We soon reached the venue and whole celebration started. I looked around to find Saachi somewhere but can't seem to find her. Suddenly I felt little hands wrapping around my leg and I looked down to find the person I was looking for. She was looking rather scared I don't know why. I can't find her mother and father any way near so I took her in my arms.

She was looking tensed as I took her in my arms.

"What happened baby? ", I asked her. She look at me trying to remember me.

"bui?", she said in her cute babyish voice.

"You wanna go to your bua", I asked her but she shook her head in noand hugged me tightly.

"Aadya", I heard Rana sa who was standing behind me.

"Ji", I responded holding Saachi safely.

"What happened?", he asked looking at her.

"I don't know. She was alone and I asked her if she wants to go to her bua she denied", I told him. He nodded before taking her from me.

"what happened sweetheart", he asked her but she looked something at the back and hid her face in his neck.

"She is shiverring ", Rana sa stated.

"I think she is feeling uncomfortable in the crowd we should take her in the fresh air", I suggested to which he nodded holding her tightly in his arms.

"I will just tell mumma to tell her parents that she is with me", I told him as I made my way to mumma who said it was okay.

I was really tensed for her. Babies mostly cry when they feel scared but she was shivering.

I saw that Rana sa already took her outside.

"What happened? ", I asked him.

"She is hiding her face", he said as he pointed to her face which was hidden in his neck.

"Wait a second", he said as he frowned. He pulled her back so he can have a look at her face.

I looked at her face and it was red. She was crying silently.

"What happened sweetie?", Rana sa asked her caressing her small back.

"Mumma", she sobbed in a low voice.

"Did something happened to her", Rana sa asked her as she nodded.

"Here you are Saachi", I saw a man in his early thirties coming towards us.

"I was searching for you from so long where were you? ", he said as he took her away from us. Rather pulling her away.

"Who are you? ", Rana sa asked in a strict voice.

"Her mama(uncle)", he responded.

He caressed her back lightly.

"Her mother was searching for her", he said.

"I never saw her crying before", I told him.

"You never know about babies. They are unpredictable ", he said and left quickly with Saachi. I saw that Rana sa's eyes were fixed on Saachi and Saachi was also looking at him as if saying something silently. Tears were still falling down her cheeks.