Hell

Udaipur palace was decorated majestically for the grand Janmashtami celebration. Everyone was busy doing their job. Some decorating the hall with flowers others decorating the temple area. But the royal family was not anywhere in view till now.

When suddenly Akriti came out of her room wearing an elegant pink lehenga with matching bangles and cute earrings adding to her innocence. 

"Uff Where are these lazy people. They can't get ready early. Here I am so hungry", She whined marching towards her parents look knocking on it. After three more hard knocks the door was opened and her pitaji maharaj came in view. He raised his right eyebrow looking at his daughter who was pouting angrily.

"What happened Akriti?", He asked.

"Where is Ma?", She asked ignoring him.

"Why? If you need something you can tell me. She is getting ready", He told her as she marched inside sitting on the king size bed huffing with irritation.

"This is not done Pitaji Maharaj. Why is everybody late today? I am hungry. Nobody understand this simple thing", She whined. Jai smiled looking at her and made his way towards her caressing her hair.

"It's only 7. There is still 5 hours to break the fast", He told her as she hugged his torso.

"I am hungry. I think I drank 2 litre water from the morning", She told him as he sat beside her.

"Distract yourself a bit", He told her.

"I have seen Jumanji already. Also studied for my test. I don't have anything to do anymore", She told him.

"And the fragrance of the delicious food from the kitchen isn't helping as well", She told him as he nodded.

"I told you to not to keep the fast. You yourself keep it stubbornly", Her mother told her as she made her way outside of the bathroom wearing a green lehenga having stone work from the top to bottom.

"I wanted to eat the food at 12 in the morning. It is the most delicious food in the world", She told her pouting innocently.

"Why is she whining now?", Ekansh entered inside looking at his baby sister throwing a tantrum.

"She is hungry", His mother told him as he looked at her.

"She is always hungry", He tried to tease her. Akriti didn't replied she just patted her tummy.

"She was running around from morning. It is obvious she would be hungry now. Who asked you to run around like a little baby?", He asked her sitting beside her hitting her head.

"I am not a baby", She said slapping his hand away.

"Oh yes I forgot you are 60 year old", He teased her.

"Even ma-Pitaji are not 60", She told him glaring daggers at him.

"What happened ma", Aadya asked looking at Akriti who was looking at her with hope.

"Bhabhi you please yell at bhai for teasing me", Akriti told Aadya as she shook her head.

"I don't want to get wounded by a bull. I am not talking to him as well", Aadya told her glaring at her husband.

"What you did now dear brother?", Akriti asked him looking at her brother curiously.

"Nothing your bhabhi developed a habit of boasting about everything", Ekansh told her.

"Well she didn't got that habit. You are just too difficult to live with. By the way Bhabhi you look beautiful", Akriti complimented her as Aadya smiled.