Scared

Aadya

It's been 15 days since he left. No calls no message nothing. I am sure now that he is ignoring me. Not like I tried to reach him as well. If he is having attitude problem than I am no less. Though mine is not ego it is self respect. I left the next day he went Singapore and came to stay with my parents. Because I am not really comfortable playing chess with his ancestor's spirits.

Though I have never seen any spirit but you see prevention is better than cure. Here I am at my house enjoying the special treatment I am getting from my family. It's like I got my old life back without any tension and evil plotting. I guess I do had a fairy tale life before like Mr. Ekansh Pratap Singh said but nor it is filled with troubles. I can't trust my own shadow right now.

Forget that here I was getting a hair massage from mumma. Her hands do have magic taking away all my tensions. 

"Roshni I said have this", I heard Anav bhai as Roshni bhabhi was coming towards us with Bhai following her.

"I said no as well", She said sitting beside mumma.

"What happened now?", Mumma asked Anav Bhai.

"I have to leave for a meeting tomorrow and will come at night. And this girl caught I cold and I know soon it will turn into fever. I am asking her to take medicine but she is not ready to listen to me", He said glaring at her while she looked at the floor. Looking from close her eyes, nose and cheeks were red.

"What happened Bhabhi?", I asked her ignoring bhai.

"Nothing happened she want to go meet her parent", Shraddha bhai said putting her hand on Roshni Bhabhi's shoulder.

"So who is stopping her", I asked mumma.

"This brother of yours keep on dictating his orders on my innocent girl. If he said no he would not let her do anything against him. This time as well he denied. Dictator!", Mumma said glaring at bhai who matched the glare.

"She is not even well. What would she do going there? Also I don't like her going there", Anav Bhai said looking at bhabhi as she bit her lower lip.

"They are her family Anav you can't say this", Mumma told him caressing bhabhi's hair.

"I told her what I want she can do whatever she like to do", Bhai said before turning.

"Papa's health is deteriorating day by day", Bhabhi whispered.

"Doctors are saying there are less chances he would make this time", She continued as tears made way down her cheeks.

"Shh!! Everything will be fine Roshni", Mumma hugged her as she sobbed.

"I don't want to lose him mumma. I won't be able to take it", She said as she cried on her shoulders. I looked at bhai who was just looking at bhabhi with a hard look.

 Can't he be little soft to her. 

"Don't cry bacha. You can visit them today only I will see who will stop you", Mumma said as she glared at bhai who turned and went out of the house.

"I will make the preparations. You go get changed and leave with driver", Mumma told her as she left for her room.

"Why is bhai behaving like that?", I asked mumma after bhabhi left.

"He has lost all his mind. Don't ask me why is he doing so? He is just thinking that Roshni is his possession he would take her where he wants. Sometimes I feel I did wrong with Roshni by marrying her to my emotionless son. She deserved so much better", She said with irritation as she left to help bhabhi.