Emotions

And the next moment I felt his lips on mine making me close my eyes immediately instinctively. He was moving his lips against mine.

Your first kiss stupid!!!!!!, my brain shouted

I tried to push him but he was not ready to leave me.

After he was satisfied he removed his lips from mine. And I raised my hand to slap him when he caught them and pulled me closer to him. Our lips brushing with each other.

"A punishment for ignoring me all these days", he said and again kissed me. He made me wrap my arms around his neck forcefully. And god was his grip tight?

I was struggling but it was really not disturbing his kissing session. When he left my lips he was still looking at them intently.

"A punishment for letting those boys touch you", he said. Was he talking about Aditya and Sanchit. Before I could think more he kissed me again.

"And this is for letting that Stupid Abhay cross his limits"

"But I never gave him any hint that I like him", and before I can complete my sentence he kissed me again.

"And this is for raising your hand on the wrong person. If you would have done this to that Abhay than I would have appreciated it", he said.

I made a cry face.

"You didn't only take my first kiss but also kissed me again", I stopped counting for a minute on my fingers.

"Three no four times. Four times na", I asked him like a stupid.

"First took your first kiss and then kissed you three more times", he replied.

"You shameless man", I said pointing my index finger at him shocked at his reply.

"You know you are lucky I don't use abusive language otherwise I would have taught you a lesson", I told him. I can swear I was a red tomato by now.

"Should I tell uncle you want to use abusive words", he threatened.

"You crocodile, you you snake, you black bear, you cunning fox, you you you arrogant prince", I cursed him pointing my fingers at his chest trying to maintain a reasonable distance from him.

"What are you even saying?", he asked amused.

"I am cursing you", I told him as if he is stupid enough to not know them. I always wanted to use them on someone.

"Uncle", he shouted and I kept my hand on his lips stopping him from calling papa.

"Don't shout Rana sa papa will kill me", I told him looking at the door. Thank god papa didn't hear him shouting for him.

"What would you do for me then", he asked pulling me in his lap again.

"This is cheating you are taking advantage", I told him without struggling anymore.

What I am tired? Let me rest for sometimes.

"You enjoyed the kisses didn't you angel", he asked making me look at him shockingly.

"How do you know?", i asked him like a stupid I am.

"You didn't shout for help", he said caressing my cheek.

"But you took my first kiss. It was for my husband", I told him.

"Your husband took it before marriage then", he said.

"I will never marry you", I said pushing him and moving towards the dressing table combing my hip length hair.

"Will see", He told me sniffing my hair.