New Day

Thank you for the votes I was really shocked to see we crossed 1k votes and 8k reads. I hope you are liking the story so far. A small request please comment. I have noticed the comments have decreased from last few chapters. So pretty please comment so I can know your thoughts about the story. And again a thank you for showering your love in the form of reads and votes on me. Do read the author and character banter at last. I want you to please share your thoughts on it.

Udaipur, Rajasthan
Udaipur Palace

"What do you think you are doing", Karuna heard the calm voice of her husband who she hated the most at the current time period after his mother.

"I am asking you something. Have you gone deaf?", He asked her pulling her towards him by holding her elbow.

"I am acting the way you did all these years", She told him trying to loosen his grip around her.

"You think you can get rid of me this easily. Don't forget I am the same Jai Pratap Singh who nearly made your father's family bankrupt just to get you back", He indirectly threatened her.

"At that time my son was not the king", She told him with determination.

"Yeah because we just made him that time", He told her smirking at her. She gasped as her cheeks turned crimson red immediately. She started hitting his chest non stop.

"You shameless man. You have two kids have some shame how can you talk to me like that. I was my family's princess and you stole all my happiness pulling me in your world. What was your mother saying you would marry another girl. You forgot I still have thousands of man ready to marry me even in my forties", She told him. He pulled her hair a bit not in a way to hurt but to make her look in his eyes.

"Your hair are still so silky and beautiful", He mumbled.

"What the hell does that mean? I am talking about leaving you", She told him.

"You are only talking about leaving who said you would be able to leave. Udaipur palace is a palace if you forgot which is protected by royal guards. You know and the guards here still hear to my orders. Also I don't really want them to stop you because my shoulders are strong enough to carry you back to our room on it and have my way with you after that", He told her making her redder than before.

"I hate you", She mumbled trying the last time to get rid of him but surprisingly he let her go.

"I will call my brother and he would pick me up. My son would let me go", She told him and reached to the door trying to open it but to no avail.

"What is wrong with you? You idiot", She said frustratingly trying to open the door.

Jai sat on his throne looking at his gorgeous wife finding all traces of the young girl he married. The bubbly, loving and stubborn princess of her parents. He wanted to steal her from whole world when he saw her picture for the first time. He sighed remembering how he was unable to protect her from the woman he called his mother.

Only if she knew why he did that?

"Open this damn door you idiot", She shouted at him.

"You really forgot how to talk politely. I don't really understand why people call you polite you are never polite to me", He said still observing her.

She turned to him. Her face red with anger especially her nose looking like a cherry to her husband. She made her way towards him and pulled him up by holding his collar.

"You know what Jai. It took so long for you to accept me. Five years or so. I was called names. I was told I won't be able to have kids and I couldn't tell them that I was still a virgin.If you are not knowing then let me tell you a virgin girl cannot have kids but I know you know this very well now after having two kids. But how I tell the people around me that my husband never touched me even after five years of our marriage. I don't know why I agreed to come with you. You are just a manipulating jerk who forced me to come back to you. But not anymore I am not going to stay with an idiot like you", She told him.