Let Her Go

Hi guys 

Its been a long journey. I kind of never really expected the book to have this many readers. I still remember the first time I published a chapter, I was so excited when I got 11 views. Can you believe I was jumping around telling my friends I got 11 readers. For a person like me who was always nervous among new people, writing was really a treasure. I could easily share my views with my readers with this way.

I can't believe this book is going to come to an end. It is such an emotional moment for me. Though I wanted this book to be dark romance but than realize it was never my cup of tea. I really fall in love with every character of this book. I am so sorry for any grammatical mistakes. I am only a student after all. Now let's get started.

 Now let's get started

Aadya

I am hungry again. I am always hungry but it's because of this little baby inside me.

It's 3 in the morning and I want Pav Bhaji. Rana Sa came back home at 1 in the morning only. I didn't want to wake him up but I couldn't go back to sleep like this. I am hungry it feels like elephants are jumping in my tummy.

I removed the comforter from my body and thought to take a walk may be it can work. I went to the balcony. Mostly whole city was sleeping. I sighed. I am very hungry where will I get food now.

I took my phone and searched for some restaurant which could be open at this time. After finding for a while I finally found one. I changed in my saree and went downstairs driving the car.

"Your Highness Where are you going at this hour?", One guard asked me stopping the car. It had been long since I did driving but I am really hungry right now.

"I need to have some fresh air. Would be back in an hour or two", I told him as he nodded. The security has been doubled after so many attacks on me and kids.

I drove to the nearby restaurant but they didn't had Pav Bhaji in their menu. I asked where I can find it. They told me I have to drive for half an hour more. I am very hungry at this moment and driving isn't helping as well.

At last I found it and asked them to pack it. It won't look good that the queen is jumping on the food without caring about her etiquettes. As soon as I entered the car I nearly jumped on my food in the car. God I was starving. 

After filling my tummy I went back to the palace but It took 2 long hours to reach back because I was enjoying early morning birds chirping and sunrise. I reached back home at last and I was tired now. I went inside yawning softly when I find everybody in the living room with a worried face.

My My is It because of me.

I tried to enter inside as casually as I can. Definitely I was the reason of the worry. 

"Where the hell were you Aadya?", I heard my lion. I slowly turned to him giving him a small smile.

"I went to have food", I told him.