Love story

An early update. I hope I get a good response and please don't follow to unfollow. I never forced anyone to follow me.

Aadya

"Why you skipped your class again", Rana sa asked and then his eyes fell on my injured cheek.

"Umm.. I was having fever", I said while turning around so he couldn't see the bruise on my left cheek.

I felt his hold on my elbow and I was pulled into his chest. His hand caressed my already bruised cheek making me flinch slightly.

"Who did this?", He asked in a dangerous voice or more like roared making me shiver.

"It's nothing to worry Rana sa I am fine now and he also apologized", I told him.

"I didn't ask if you forgave that person or not I just asked for the name", he said making me look down.

"Rana sa leave it please. You know I had fever in the morning", I told him while trying to change the topic and the next moment I was in his arms. He carried him to my bed bridal style while my right hand was wrapped around his neck.

"You should take rest then. Don't think I forgot about that slap. If you don't want to tell me it's fine I would ask Aayat aunty", he said caressing my other cheek lovingly.

"I am not sleepy", I told him.

"Than too you should sleep. Did you take medicine", He asked to which I nodded.

"Why do you keep on falling ill that easily. You make me worry so much for you", he said softly making me smile at his care.

Suddenly my eyes fall on the ring he gave to me and his eyes followed my every move.

"I was thinking to remove this ring", I told him truthfully. 

"And why would you do that angel", he asked very calmly.

"Because it is too precious Rana sa and you know how clumsy I am", I told him looking in his eyes.

He took my left hand and placed a soft kiss just above the ring.

"It looks gorgeous on you", he whispered huskily making me blush more than ever.

"Why you gave this ring to me?", I asked him

"Because this belongs to you only", He answered.

"But it is a big responsibility Rana sa", I tried to reason out.

"You know it is said that whoever king or crown prince make his lover wear this ring she surely becomes his future queen", he told me.

"Are you really sure about us", I asked him sitting taking support of the bed rest.

"You think I would propose you directly if I wasn't sure", he asked. I kept my hand on his cheek. I felt ticklish feeling due to the beard growth on his face.

"You look really handsome with beard", I told him caressing his cheek.

"Should I grow it then", He asked placing his hand on mine which was caressing his cheek.

"No of course not it is perfect right now", I told him smiling lightly at him.

"You need to sleep", He said making me lie down on the bed. I pout at that.

"I am not sleepy", I told him.

"But you need rest", he told me.

"Tell me a story then", I bargained.

"I am not a grand ma", he said.

"You mean to say only grand ma tell stories. You can't say that I also tell stories to my cousins", I told him.