Betrayed

Don't kill me for this.

Aadya

I left the palace that moment only and went home. Though everybody was shocked but I told them that I was feeling lonely so I returned back. And I went to my room to cry myself. I had a break up for god sake even when I did nothing to end up in this state.

Time flew and one month passed away. I didn't tell anyone that I had a break up and I don't think Rana sa informed them as well. I did went to my college but like older times he didn't come to pick me up and I never expected him to come as well. So all and all I didn't saw him for a whole month which was quite long. Each day felt like months without having a moment to talk to him. But I need to get over this as soon as possible. Life is the other name of moving on in life.

I went downstairs and saw that Anav bhai was playing with Arjun. I just realized most of us Khurana's have their name starting from A letter. Aaradhana, Anav, Adhyansh, Arjun and me of course Aadya. Isn't it weird. 

Very weird I know.

"Bhai get married soon and have kids as well", I told him while reaching them. Arjun squealed when he found me approaching him. He started taking baby steps towards me which was so cute I tell you.

"Come hele. My baby", I cooed at him making him laugh loudly. When he came near me I took him in my arms immediately.

"My baby mished me right?", I asked him in a baby voice and he nodded innocently. I kissed his cheek immediately making him smile brightly showing his milk white teeth.

"He is so attached with you. He does not even look at me when you are there", Shraddha bhabhi said while trying to take Arjun from me. I laughed at that.

"He loves his bua more", I told her.

"He loves you the most", She said making me smile brightly. Arjun is the only reason that I am getting over this Rana sa chapter this quickly.

"Well we are going to Roshni's house today. So that Anav and she can talk first before this marriage thing goes ahead", Mumma informed.

"All of you", I asked and they nodded.

"We will do the roka today only if everything went right", Mumma told me.

"What about me?", I asked while giving Arjun to bhabhi so that she can feed him.

"You are taking care of Arjun staying at home. Everybody is going there. Arjun will get uncomfortable between so many people", Mumma said and I nodded understanding. Arjun is too young he would feel uncomfortable among so many people.

"Oh ho my other bhai is also getting married", I squealed and Arjun copied my squeal making us laugh.

"I could have stayed Aadya to take care of Arjun but It is important for me to go there", Bhabhi said.

"Don't worry", I told her.

"And perhaps you are the only one who can take care of him. He is too much for anyone else to handle", Adhi bhai said while ruffling my hair. Arjun pouted as if knowing that bhai was making fun of him.

"He is just too active. You don't really know how to take care of him", I told him as Arjun smiled brightly at me.

"Notanki band kar khaana kha le. Sab samajh mein aata hai aapko haina"(Stop doing over acting. Eat your food. You understand everything right?), Bhabhi asked him to which he nodded quickly making us all laugh.

"So deal he is going to stay with me till the time bhai go to meet his bride", I told everyone. Bhai hit the back of my head making me rub it softly glaring at him.