Change

So your dear author was sleeping peacefully and something different happen this time.

Let's go in flashback to know what happened.

I felt somebody poking my cheek lightly.

"Don't do that again", I whined before turning around and sleeping again.

"Wake up stupid", I heard a female voice which was quite unfamiliar which made me awake immediately. I sat on the bed and looked around in confusion trying to find the intruder when I saw a girl sitting beside me.

"What the hell do you want?", I asked with irritation.

"When are you going to write next chapter", She asked.

"Which chapter you are talking about?", I asked in a sleepy voice.

"Let me talk to her angel", I heard a male's voice and shouted immediately.

"What are you doing in my room? I locked the room no?", I shouted at him.

"Stop making me deaf you stupid girl", He told me.

"Hey I am not stupid. I am a genius girl", I told him.

"I can see that", He said while giving me an amused look.

"By the way this is not what I came for. When are you writing the next chapter of the book you started", He asked.

"Oh you are talking about that alright. I have not even started", I told him while giving him my sweetest smile.

Now Can you please leave I am sleepy I need to wake up early in the morning. I have to practice integration and make notes of chemistry", I told him while covering myself with my comforter.

"You lazy idiot girl I came here to talk and you want to sleep. How ill mannered you are?", He told me.

"If I didn't knew better I would have thought you are Ekansh Pratap Singh", I told him while laughing on his face.

"Well pleasure to meet you. But you do look like a mess right now", He told me.

"Oh nice to meet you to dear Rana sa but the thing is I would talk to you in the morning. I don't appreciate any man entering in my room like that so get out right now", I told him.

"Like I would be dying to enter in your room. If it wasn't important I won't have entered inside ever", He told me.

"What is it?", I asked him.

"I want to make somethings very clear Ms.", He told me.

"Are you still single", The girl I think is Aadya asked and I gave her  an incredible look.

"See girl I am in 12th. My father do not appreciate me to even stand beside a boy. So obviously I would be single", I told her and she gave me a pity look.

"Good to know. No boy has destroyed his life being in a relationship with you", Ekansh said.

"Don't be rude Rana Sa", Aadya scolded him.

"Oh no worries babes. He is right. And single life is the best you know you should divorce Ekansh as well I will show you the fun single people can have", I told her.

"What the hell are you telling her? We are not even married for 20 days and you want us to get us divorced", He glared at me.

"You know what Mr. Ekansh don't you dare point finger at my private life I have the power of destroying your married life", I told him smiling sweetly at him.