One last time

Aadya

It's been three years since Saachi entered in our lives and filled it with happiness. Her smile has stolen everyone's heart. She was everything a mother wants in her child.

She was an obedient child with a soft voice having the power to melt the darkest heart in the world. She was hardworking in her studies and kind with her classmates. I can't believe she is going to be 5 years old today. The whole palace was decorated with flowers. Ma organized a small puja on her birthday and we have to leave for temple soon.

"Did you wake her up?", Rana Sa asked me as he came out of his study.

"It's still 6:30. I will wake her after half an hour. She won't be able to take a nap today and will only end up getting tired so let her take rest", I told him as he nodded. She is staying with us in our room. She is not comfortable in staying alone in a separate room. We tried to make her habitual of living in her own room but she started crying. The most important thing no body can stand a tear from her eyes. Either they are the helpers or the family.

After half an hour I went to our room to find our princess covered in the comforter more like she was looking like a cocoon. She always end up like this only after we get up. I try to pull the blanket from under her head. She whined cutely hiding her face in the pillow.

"Wake up my love", I whispered in her ear. I saw a small smile on her lips. I saw Rana Sa entering inside as he saw his little princess covered in the comforter. He sat near her before tucking her loose strand behind her ear.

"Happy Birthday Princess", He said as she opened her eyes with a broad smile covering her lips.

"Than tu Pitaji", She said. She still have problem in saying words clearly. She started talking little bit at the age of three half. She started speaking too late and a breaking news she called me ma two days after she called Rana Sa Pitaji.

"This is not done Rana Sa I was to wish her first", I whined as usual. 

"Than wish her now who is stopping you. Only I got to wish her first every year", He said kissing her forehead as she kissed his cheek.

"Fine. Happy Birthday my love", I said as she smiled widely kissing my cheek in exchange.

"Now we have to leave for the temple", I said as she nodded tucking her shoulder length hair behind her ear.

"We have to take bath come on", I said as I asked her to come in my arms as she was still rubbing her eyes yawning cutely.

"I have told you thousand times princess don't rub your eyes. If you feel itchy just splash some cold water", Rana Sa said as she nodded wrapping her arms around my neck.

After cleaning her up I wrapped a towel around her. She was still sleepy my little baby. It is all because of Anav bhai he had to call at 12 to wish her. He got to hear an earful from Rana Sa but let me tell you before I can pick up the call he wished her. He is really determined to wish her first always.

 He is really determined to wish her first always