20

Almost sharing a similar fate as Jennie, Yuna also came from old money, was desired by many, and was introduced to the principles of business at a young age. The Auclairs were known to be one of the most competent families in the industry and they made sure that Yuna obtained the same zealous attribute. The pressure that her family placed on her shoulders as if it was a crown that she had to bear had always been the root of her anxiety. This led her to try multiple things in hopes to find the appropriate solution for her perturbation. One of the quick fixes that she thought would help was drugs.

The first time that she tried it, Lisa was no longer dealing so they suspected that she got it from somebody else they didn't know. Moreover, Lisa reassured them that she wouldn't do anything that could put Yuna in trouble, well aware of the awful effects that narcotics brought.

They all helped her through it although with great difficulty. Yuna was the type of person who would easily get hooked on things. Food, bags, cars, women—it didn't matter what they were. As long as they made her feel good, she would acquire a particular addiction to them. It became a treacherous combination with the high that she experienced with drugs, which made the process of getting it out of her system almost as impossible as making Lisa stop from dealing.

It all didn't make sense how Lisa, who literally knew every downside of drugs, supplied Yuna now. Ryujin wouldn't have cared so much if she wasn't the one who had to look after Yuna for an entire week just to ensure that she wasn't touching any kind of drugs again. It wouldn't enrage her this much if she wasn't the one who had to hold the youngest in her arms as she practically begged for drugs while dealing with the withdrawal. It was just equally painful for Ryujin as it was to Yuna. As soon as she saw the discarded packet of drugs in Yuna's trash bin, it was almost as if she could hear Yuna's desperate cries again.

The sound only fueled her wrath like fire spreading throughout an entire paper. It was the kind of rage that she hadn't felt in a while. It was eating her up.

With her feet stomping against the wooden floor of the kitchen, she tossed the pouch on the counter and the empty plastic next to it.

"What took you so long—" Yuna stopped in her sentence as she saw it, her eyes meeting Ryujin's cold glare.

Ryujin didn't give her a chance to speak and marched out of the cabin.

All she could see was red.

And Lisa laughing with Yeji while they were walking towards her direction.

Ryujin clenched her fists as tightly as possible. Her gaze met Lisa for a brief second as she approached them before her fist collided with her left jaw. Ryujin ignored the surprised squeal that came out of Yeji's mouth. Lisa's reaction was quick, her knuckles immediately hitting Ryujin's temple. But the latter's anger was far bigger than any pain and she didn't feel anything, not even a bit of hesitation as she swung a swift kick that landed on Lisa's leg, causing her to kneel in agony.

"Ryujin, stop!" Yeji said but even her voice was distant to the wrathful billionaire.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Lisa yelled angrily, groaning when she tried to stand up only to fall back on her knees. "Fuck!"

"Not once did I question your lifestyle, Lisa. I don't give two flying fucks if you throw your life away into flames but leave Yuna the fuck out of it," Ryujin spat, slightly panting. She could feel a trickle of blood coming out of her eyebrows but she ignored it. "And you know what pisses me off even more? You fucking know all the shit she's been through. You know goddamn well what those fucking drugs do to her and you supplied her with fucking cocaine?"

"It was just fucking cocaine, Ryujin!" Lisa said through gritted teeth, struggling to stand on both of her feet. "Stop fucking overreacting."

As if her body was taken over by a relentless demon, Ryujin grabbed Lisa by the collar and threw another punch on her face. Lisa stumbled down on the grass and that was when Ryujin felt a hand around her arm, preventing her from getting any closer to her. It was Yeji.