32

"Do I really have to go?" Lia asked, looking as if she was on the verge of tears.

They stood by the entrance of the enormous horror maze as they were the next group to enter. Jeremy wouldn't stop talking to Yeji while they were at the farthest back of the line and Ryujin tried not to let it affect her as she had the cat-eyed woman holding onto her arm. Yeji could've done it subconsciously but to Ryujin it was a sign of reassurance that at the end of the day she still belonged to her.

"Just don't let go of my hand," Yuna said.

The doors opened and they were led inside, stopping before another door that led to the actual maze. They were given directions on how things would go and instructions about what they should and shouldn't do while they were inside.

However, every regulation was easily forgotten as soon as they stepped in the maze. The halls were too dark to see anything clearly with slow flashing lights that lined the ceilings. A scary background music was being played through the speakers, providing an ever darker ambience to the maze. The theme was abandoned asylum, and Ryujin was pretty sure that she was surrounded by a bunch of lunatics as well.

It was pure chaos.

Ryujin couldn't even tell if they were going at the right path but Lisa was leading them and she didn't have the energy to take the reins when her crew was practically losing their sanity bit by bit as they got deeper into the maze. It was hilarious how it was Jennie's idea to try the horror maze and she seemed confident about it but now she was crying while Lisa was doing her best to console her.

"Babe, I'm right here. I'm holding your hand," Lisa said.

"Bro, you're holding my hand," Hailey said.

There was a pause and the screams of the actors and actresses became louder.

"What? Then who's holding Jennie's—"

Lisa's statement was cut off by Jennie's voice as she cried even harder at the realization.

"YUNA! IS THIS YOUR HAND?" Lia yelled out.

"Stop screaming in my fucking ears, Lia!" Chaeryeong hissed.

"What do you expect from a fucking horror house? Unicorns dancing on a rainbow bridge with Barbie?" Yeji chimed in, pushing herself towards Ryujin with their hands tightly glued to each other. "This isn't exactly Lia's most preferred environment!"

"MOM, COME PICK ME UP PLEASE!" Lia screamed out.

"Jesus Christ, you're louder than the background music! They should provide those headsets you see in helicopters!"

They were barely moving forward. With every jumpscare came with a string of profanities even Lucifer would be ashamed to hear. Ryujin didn't know how but in the midst of it all, Yeji's other hand landed around her neck and she couldn't bring herself to speak up due to the twists and turns that they did just to find the right exit. Jennie was still crying, and Ryujin could hear the panic in Lisa's voice as tried to figure out which way to go. Lia's constant yelling didn't help either, not to mention that Chaeryeong was still trying to get her to shut up, which only ended up with the two of them screaming at each other like there was no tomorrow.

They hit a dead end and Yuna's voice suddenly rang.

"Whose fucking boob is that? Why is it so hard?"

"Yuna," Ryujin said as calmly as she could and slowly turned her head to face her. "That's my fucking ass."

"Why are you clenching your butt so hard?"

Ryujin glared at her through the dark. "Because Yeji's literally holding me by the fucking neck!"