34

It was the day of their first photoshoot together. Since it was going to be held in the evening, Yeji decided to hang out in Ryujin's house while killing time. However, the billionaire already had their day planned out.

Ryujin took her out for breakfast as she intended to spoil the cat-eyed woman for the entire day to completely erase the disastrous event that happened yesterday. They shared scrumptious food in a restaurant located on the rooftop of a hotel that was only a block away from Bifrost. Ryujin enjoyed the view as Yeji kept taking pictures of a little bit of everything.

After breakfast, Ryujin led Yeji to a spa and purchased the most expensive treatment for the both of them. Although in a separate room, Ryujin was satisfied to see the delighted appearance on the cat-eyed woman's face when they were reunited again.

"I can't even feel my face," Yeji said, lifting a hesitant hand to reach her cheek. "Is it still there?"

Ryujin chuckled and gave her a nod. "It's still there, Yeddeong."

"Really? Wow, it feels so light."

"Yeah, I can see it clearly. You still look ravishing."

"Shut up," Yeji said bashfully, hiding her face away from her. "Is it a requirement for models to get a spa treatment before a photoshoot?"

"Not exactly." Ryujin shrugged, reaching for the door and stepping aside so Yeji could pass through. "It did make you feel better, didn't it?"

Yeji nodded happily. "It's like I could crush that photoshoot even with my stolen pictures because of how soft my face feels."

"That's good because we're shopping for clothes next."

"We're bringing our own clothes?" Yeji asked, holding onto Ryujin's arm as they made their way out of the spa.

Ryujin let out a snort. "No, baby."

"Are you running out of clothes to wear? Your walk-in closet literally looks like a fashion store already."

"Who says we're shopping for me? It's Yeji day. I want you to move past the entire Soobin and Arin fiasco as soon as possible. You can't tell me otherwise."

Yeji giggled beside her. "There's no point in trying to argue with you anyway."

"I'm glad you know."

Ryujin took Yeji Downtown, where the streets lined up with various stores so she was sure that the cat-eyed woman would have a wide variety of options as well. For the first few stops they made, she noticed that Yeji was still quite reluctant about the choice of clothes. Yeji was obviously limiting herself, ending up with only about two to three items from the ones that she picked up to try. It was far from Ryujin's desire to give her the freedom of buying whatever she wanted so she took it upon herself to keep everything Yeji took before she could put them back to the racks. The architect, as expected, protested and told her that she didn't need everything but she should've known that she wouldn't listen since her stubborn mind was already set on the idea of actually spoiling her.

By their fifth store, Ryujin had more than a dozen bags hanging on her arms but it felt more like collecting trophies for her as she watched Yeji practically skipping on the sidewalks, evidently enthusiastic to move to another shop. If Yeji was smiling and bouncing up like a child of sunshine like that, Ryujin wouldn't stop buying things for her until there was only a penny in her pocket.

Their last stop was the same bubble tea shop that they visited months ago where they waited for their outfits for Elizabeth's ball. It brought an overwhelming nostalgic feeling to Ryujin and by the way Yeji stopped by the entrance, she knew that she felt the same way too. Since Ryujin offered to carry everything for the architect, she let Yeji open the door for her this time and hid her shame in her smile as they walked in.