61

Ryujin stirred awake when she felt the rumbling of the plane as it landed.

Looking to her side, she witnessed her girlfriend staring outside the window with their intertwined hands resting on her lap while the architect habitually toyed with the couple ring that was wrapped around her ring finger.

It was a week before the youngest Saint Laurent's birthday and since Jinni notified Ryujin about the overseas plans that Marcel prepared for them, she decided to pay her little brother a visit before they leave and throw a mini celebration with Yeji, who was more than ecstatic to see Minato again.

After acquiring both of their luggage, Ryujin offered to handle them while Yeji snaked her arm around hers until she got distracted by a particular store.

"Baby, look," the cat-eyed woman said as soon as Ryujin caught up to her.

She pulled two sets of deep blue pajamas adorned with astronomical figures, detailed with maroonish linings along the sleeves and collar. One was the perfect size for the both of them and the other was much smaller, suitable for children.

"We can get this to pair with Minato," she added hopefully.

Ryujin was sure that the three of them had more clothes to fill an entire room but she actually liked the idea of having a specific item that connected her younger brother with her and her girlfriend. To add the fact that it was Yeji who initiated to have him included made it more gratifying. She gave the architect an approving nod and handed her wallet over, only to have Yeji shake her head in return.

"I'm paying. I'm not letting you make Minato think that you're the one who thought of getting these for us."

Ryujin threw her head back as she laughed. "Baby, we're not even with him yet you're already being competitive."

"What? You think just because we're dating I'm going to give you a free pass to take my place as his favorite?"

"I don't want to break your bubble but that throne's already taken, love. By yours truly, of course," Ryujin said haughtily, pushing her face towards hers as she put up a teasing grin. "I'm afraid it has been unchanged for the last decade."

"Don't sound so confident, Ryuddaeng."

"I'm only speaking the truth."

Yeji flashed her a devilish smirk. "You want to make a bet on that?"

"But I don't want you getting sad over an inevitable defeat," Ryujin said, giving her an obnoxious sad face.

"I hate you so much!"

Yeji's eyes almost rolled to the back of her head in annoyance as she let out a huff before turning around to leave her behind.

"Tie your goddamn shoelaces, woman!" Ryujin called after her only to receive a middle finger in response.

She laughed to herself with great satisfaction, watching as her girlfriend angrily marched her way off, looking forward to the following days as she could already feel how fun it was going to be.

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

"It's crazy to think how I was looking for you the first time I was here," Yeji said.

They arrived at Mayfair before lunch and spent an hour sleeping in after they settled at the penthouse Ryujin got for them before they went out to eat. The billionaire decided to show Yeji around, stopping by a few stores in search of more gifts for Minato and every once in a while, they would also get matching items along the way. After their shopping, Ryujin brought the cat-eyed woman to the small bakery that she frequently visited during her stay in the district. It was safe to say that Yeji liked it, taking photos of the place as it gave a pacifying ambiance, and even bought a box of cinnamon buns to take back to the hotel.