27

With trembling legs and a twitching stomach, Yeji smiled up at Ryujin, staring at her in a daze as her feline eyes looked dreamily at her. Ryujin listened to her catch her breath as she showered her chest with kisses, to the valley of her beautiful mounds until she reached her lustrous neck.

Yeji's fingers gripped on her blonde hair, tugging on them when she wrapped her lips around a particular spot. Her scars.

"Do you know where they came from?" Yeji asked, her voice hoarse from screaming moments ago. This rasp was music to Ryujin's ears.

"I've always wondered but I didn't want to make you uncomfortable by asking," Ryujin said, barely lifting her head.

Yeji chuckled mildly as she stroked Ryujin's head with her fingers. "I hate moles."

Ryujin arched her eyebrows at her, their faces only an inch away from each other. "You see these moles on top and under my eye? They're one of my best features. Every photographer I met was awestruck by them."

Yeji playfully rolled her eyes as her hand made its way to the side of Ryujin's face until she was tracing the beauty marks in question. "I hate them on me, not in general. I had mine removed and now I have these scars that will probably last for two or three years."

"I'm glad you left the one on your nose," Ryujin said, kissing the mole she was talking about to emphasize her point. "It's one of the things that I really like about you."

Yeji looked at her fondly, a smile forming on her lips as she caressed her cheek. "I've always been insecure about them but you . . . you drive me insane when you kiss my scars."

"If my kisses have the ability to take away the insecurities you worry about, I'll never stop until they're all gone."

"You like me so much, don't you?"

Ryujin smirked before placing a lingering kiss on her plump lips. "Sometimes. It depends on my mood."

Yeji laughed against her mouth. "I hate you."

"I know."

Ryujin lowered her body on top of Yeji's, careful not to crush her. They stayed still for a while as she listened to the calming of the cat-eyed woman's heart, her eyes admiring the gemini constellation sitting on her flawless chest. She was only going to be in Monte Carlo for three days but she was starting to debate with herself if she should still push through it or come up with an excuse to tell Lydia instead. She didn't know if she would last another day missing Yeji. How was that even possible?

"Shouldn't you be getting ready?" Yeji asked, absentmindedly combing Ryujin's hair with her slender fingers. "What time is it?"

"Do you want me to go?" Ryujin glanced up and met Yeji's loving feline orbs that looked back at her with a trace of confusion behind them. "We could just stay here."

"You promised your mom you'll go with her."

Ryujin groaned in protest, lying back down on Yeji's bare chest. "You shouldn't have asked to meet up in the first place. It's a serious challenge leaving you."

"You sound like a whining baby," Yeji said teasingly, making her head bounce as she laughed. "That's supposed to be me, Ryuddaeng."

With an idea materializing in her head, Ryujin shot up abruptly and propped herself sideways on her elbow, looking at Yeji with determination in her eyes. "Come with us to Monte Carlo."

"Yuna's not going to be happy about that."

"Technically, you're working for me. We'll call it a business trip, easy. I'll convince Yuna."