23.2

TRIGGER WARNING:

This chapter contains explicit content that may not be appropriate for underaged readers. God forbid I corrupt the minds of people younger than 18. Read at your own discretion.

You may skip this chapter if you feel uncomfortable. I assure you that you won't miss any significant part of the storyline.

Also, sorry for the late update ㅠㅠ I was burning up last night. I hope the double update can make up for it. Enjoy!

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

The door made a loud thudding sound as Ryujin pressed Yeji against it although they were too busy to care, their tongues invested in a scorching battle. Ryujin's leg was positioned between Yeji's, making her whimper as her thigh made contact with her center. This allowed Ryujin to gain dominance over their hedonistic war and she trailed wet kisses down the cat-eyed woman's jaw to her smooth neck.

Ryujin pulled back, leaving just an inch between their faces. "We shouldn't do this."

Yeji's hooded eyes were only focused on her lips as she nodded. "Yeah. We shouldn't."

And then Yeji's lips were on hers again.

Yeji wrapped an arm around her shoulders, her fingers getting lost in the locks of her blonde hair as their kisses became more desperate. Without breaking contact, Ryujin's hands slid down to the architect's backside before slightly bending her knees and prompting her to jump on her, which she almost immediately did, hooking her legs around her waist. She tasted alcohol from the roof of Yeji's mouth as their kisses deepened and it was way better than any whiskey she had ever tasted.

She walked them towards her bed and cautiously brought Yeji down, the latter letting out a husky moan as their centers briefly touched. Ryujin crawled on top of the cat-eyed woman while her hands hastily fumbled with the buttons of her dress shirt. However, Yeji couldn't get it off properly and Ryujin could feel her frustration by the way she broke off the kiss by biting her lower lip and tugging on it. Ryujin opened her eyes to see Yeji's brows furrowed together before practically tearing her shirt apart, the buttons popping and scattering on the floor.

"Fuck," Ryujin could only say.

But it wasn't due to her concern for the damaged clothes but because Yeji was just overwhelmingly hot that she couldn't even think of anything anymore but how turned on she was.

She leaned in again as Yeji managed to take off the dress shirt for her. In a split second, Yeji swung them over until she was straddling her, sending a thrilling line of heat from her stomach to her chest. Yeji pulled back to discard her silk shirt, revealing her black cropped camisole that exposed her toned stomach. Ryujin sat up as she ran her hands on the cat-eyed woman's sides. She pressed her lips against the valley of Yeji's rounded mounds, trailing open-mouthed kisses as her delicate fingers tugged the thin straps of her blouse before taking it off completely. Yeji sucked in a breath.

Ryujin looked up at her with prurient eyes. "Do you really want to do this?"

Yeji only gave her a nod before grabbing her jaw and leaning in once more. She kissed her with so much passion that Ryujin could barely focus on anything else but the way Yeji's lips moved fervidly with hers, like she was on the world's biggest treasure hunt and the answers could be found in the billionaire's mouth. The thought that Yeji wanted it as badly as she did gave her the strength and assurance that she needed before she toyed with the hook of the cat-eyed woman's strapless bra. Once it was out of the way, she lifted her hips up and turned them over, her lips leaving Yeji's to nibble on her ear before enclosing around the sweet spot on her neck.