25

Yeji was a total pain in the ass.

Okay, no. She was an angel.

An angel who happened to be a pain in Ryujin's ass.

Yeji was great in general. She made great coffees, she wasn't overly clingy, she knew how to respect Ryujin's time, but she also had a talent for frustrating the billionare  by igniting her sexual desires and then giving her nothing. At this point, Ryujin thought that if Jennie's hobby was to play mind games with Lisa, Yeji's favorite pastime was to tease her.

At first Ryujin thought it was nothing she should be concerned about. Yeji was known to have a playfully childish behavior and she expected it to be a temporary practice that she would later on get used to but the cat-eyed woman seemed to be enjoying seeing her all flustered and helpless. Ryujin was still struggling dealing with it but she wouldn't lie and say that she hated it. She acquired a particular liking towards the architect's confidence every time she allowed her to show dominance over her.

Just like what she was doing now.

"Your orange hair really suits you," Yuna said, admiring the cat-eyed woman that made her giggle in response.

They were currently in one of Lisa's massive yachts, settled down while drinking after they had a dance session. They organized a party for Chaeryeong as their company successfully launched a new game a few days ago and it was climbing the charts fast. It was all thanks to the girl's astounding ideas for its concept that made it get a lot of attention.

"Right?" Jennie exclaimed, leaning against Lisa's side as the latter had her arm around her. "It's something that's really hard to pull off and here we have Yeji flaunting it like it's nothing."

"And Ryujin's Chanel number six," Chaeryeong said teasingly.

They all laughed as Ryujin chucked a slice of lime towards her direction. She suddenly tensed up as she felt a weight against her leg and looked at it from her peripheral view. Yeji sat sideways beside her with her legs up on the couch but she didn't have her attention on her as she was talking to Lia across from them. They still had yet to reveal their relationship to their friends—whatever it was since they weren't official yet anyway—and Ryujin knew that the architect's behavior was another part of her thrilling acts.

With a wave of sinful excitement rushing from the pit of her stomach, Ryujin leaned back on her chair before lifting her drink up to her mouth. She made sure to put on a show of licking and biting her lips, assuming that Yeji was subtly watching her.

"I'm actually thinking of getting my hair bleached too though," Yuna said, earning a collection of considering nods from them.

"Any color would suit you because of your face's shape. It's just perfect," Chaeryeong said.

Yuna smiled bashfully and flicked her hair over her shoulder, making them laugh again.

"Should we all go blonde?" Lisa suggested.

"Hell no," Chaeryeong immediately disagreed. "But I'm definitely going for red hair."

"Like mine?" Yeji chimed in as she stealthily pushed her foot further on Ryujin's lap until it was against her thigh.

Chaeryeong shook her head. "That's not red. That's orange."

Ryujin snickered, pursing her lips together when Yeji gave her the Light Fury glare. "You obviously slept through your art class."

"I'm literally an architect," Yeji snapped back.

"Which is more concerning since you can't distinguish your primary and secondary colors accurately."