Arc 6, Chapter 2: The Villians Of a Perfect World

Yang POV:

A. Ruby: "You did what?!"

Everyone is looking at me in disbelief and horror, even my own self. It's hard to see people's reactions when they're told about the abuse you committed less then 5 years ago. The way I see it...gaining Wail and becoming what Eren calls a 'Disciple' of the Brothers is a punishment I deserve. Having to live way past my actual lifespan and do this. While I'm glad I won't be alone for this, I'll always remember the pain I caused and the ones who left me. I deserve this for being such a piece of garbage...I just hope Eren really does think of me differently then when he lived at home with us.

Eren: "While the actions were horrible, they led me down a path that I'm grateful for. I can't say I'm thankful for all these scars Yang and my mother gave me but I'm happy with what happened after I ran away."

We're all in RWBY's dorm. I'm sitting down with my brother and the rest are sitting in different beds or chairs we brought in. Suddenly I feel everyone's judging gazes on me...I don't blame them.

A. Eren: "So why is she still here if she did all of that to you?"

Eren: "Because she's being thoroughly punished. How so? I'll need to have Blace demonstrate something."

Blace looks confused but gets up.

Blace: "What do I need to do?"

Is he going to...?

Yang: "Eren. If it's going down that way, I think it's safer if we go to the arena or even outside for this."

Eren agrees and stands up.

Eren: "Does Glynda have a class right now?"

A. Ruby: "She's with some of the other 3rd years right now. Something about training the 1st years."

Eren: "Alright. I'm sure Ozpin will allow us to go into the Emerald Forest for this. Should be a lot more roomy than the arena. Let's go."

Everyone steps out of the room with me and Eren behind them. I would ask him a question about what to do but Blake and Blace will 100% hear us. I saw the way Blake looked at Eren earlier...and my alternate self is holding Blace's hand...of course. At least this Yang hasn't cheated on him.
.
.
.
We finally are in a pretty open area. JNPR joined alongside us and now everyone is here...they might die in this forest for all we know.

Eren: "Perfect. Now, Blace. Activate your semblance."

Blace looks confused but eventually nods and has everyone clear from him to give him space.

Blace: "HAAA!"

A purple aura appears around him and causes some of the grass and trees to blow back a little. From the amount of experience I have with Wail, thats only 25%.

Blace: "Do you know about this?"

Eren looks towards me and points at himself and then at me. I think he's asking who powers up first. I point at him and he nods.

Eren: "A little bit."

Eren clenches his fists and powers up.

Eren: "HAAAA!"

He roars and his signature magenta aura shoots out of him. Everyone has to block their faces, including Blace. Eren finally stops and his aura from Wail relaxes but stays large and slightly violent.

Blace: "T-That's!"

A. Eren: "Wail...but that isn't our semblance other me!"

Eren: "Vorpal."