Chapter 1: The Harvester Arrives

Smackdown
July 19 2016

The WWE draft was underway, so many superstars have been chosen for raw and smackdown, the likes of Seth Rollins, Brock Lesnar, Finn Balor and Roman Reigns and more were drafted to Raw, while Smackdown drafted the WWE champion Dean Ambrose, Aj Styles, John Cena, Randy Orton and more.

But now it was the next round in the WWE draft after Charolette and Dana Brooke defeated Sasha Banks, Mick Foley announces the raw would be selecting Rusev as their next pick.

And now it was time for Smackdown to make their next pick, but the question on everyone's minds was, who would they choose?

Shane: I'd like to take a moment to acknowledge how great tonight's draft has gone. So many superstars and woman drafted to raw and smackdown and it's only going to get better.

The crowd cheers as Stephanie starts telling them to shut up, the crowd settles down.

Daniel: With that said, for our next pick, we were unsure if we even wanted to draft the newest WWE signing but after much consideration and talking to Shane we've decided this superstar needs to be on smackdown.

Stephanie: Well, who is it? Tell us, come on.

Daniel looks at Shane.

Daniel: Do you wanna take this one?

Shane: No, no, by all means.

Stephanie: Just tell us already.

Daniel: Ladies and gentlemen this is our next pick *Points at the titantron.*

Mick, Stephanie, Shane and Daniel all look at the titantron as the whole arena goes silent, it wasn't showing anything, no superstar, woman, nothing.

The lights in the arena start to flicker as a strange eerie sound is soon heard through the arena.

The crowd, Stephanie, and Mick were all confused by this as the lights come back on but still nothing, no one comes out or is even seen on the titantron.

Suddenly the lights turn off again as the titantron begins to flicker with purple, it was confusing to everyone but everyone in the arena felt a chill of fear run down their spines.

Then the titantron shows a crop of fields and then a crow appears the screen.

Everyone was frightened by the sight of this as the crow had an eyeball in its mouth.