Chapter 43: Royal Rumble Match

Hope you enjoy, it's over 4000 words so, yeah.

*Backstage*

Mark goes backstage with the WWE title on his shoulder as superstars, divas and personal were all clapping and cheering, some were even crying as they weren't around back when he was champion before so it was quite the moment not just for them but for Mark also.

Everyone goes up and congratulated Mark as does AJ Styles who was happy to pass his title to the undertaker.

Then Drake goes up to his father.

Drake: Congratulations, dad.

Mark: Thanks, son.

They hug and then pull away.

Drake: I still can't believe you are now the WWE champion.

Mark: I know. It's a surreal moment.

Drake: Wow. Well congrats dad. I should go get ready.

Mark: Alright.

Drake smiles as he pats his father on the shoulder and then heads to get ready for the Royal rumble match.

*Minutes Later*

Big Cass and Chris Jericho are the first two in the Royal rumble match, they begin wrestling for control as Cass delivers a splash to Jericho in the corner and then connects with a fallaway slam.

Kalisto is the next to enter the match as he catches Jericho with a kick to the head. Kalisto then catches Cass with a kick.

After about ninety seconds of the three in the match, Heath Slater is the next to come out.

He catches Kalisto with a swing neckbreaker before going over and tries to eliminate Chris, Chris hits him off as he kicks him down before Chris goes over and tries to eliminate Kalisto.

Then the timer begins to go down....

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

The arena goes silent as the crowd awaits entrant number 5.

Then....

The crowd goes into a cheering frenzy as James Storm makes his WWE return after a short stint in NXT back in 2015.

He comes out onto stage wearing his famous TNA gear and a beer bottle in hand.

He chugs it before running down the ramp and getting into the ring.

Heath charges at Slater as James ducks underneath a closeline and then huts Slater with a last call super kick.