Chapter 39: Daikon's First Match

*Before The Show*

Daikon and Rebecca are seen parking their car as they get out and grab their bags and head into the arena.

Daikon notices how people are looking at him and whispering but he doesn't let that effect him.

Soon, Lexi is seen walking towards them.

Lexi: Hey, guys.

Rebecca: Hey.

Lexi: I see that you guys drove together.

Daikon: Yep.

Lexi: That's a big step up for your relationship.

Rebecca: Lex, don't.

Daikon: No, hey, it's fine. *Looks at Lexi* Rebecca and I are dating and I'm not afraid to let the whole world know.

Rebecca: Alright then.

Lexi: Well I'm happy for the both of you. Truly. And I know Drake is too.

Daikon: And to think it's all because of you two.

Lexi: Well we just got you together, what happened after was all you guys.

Rebecca: Oh I remember the things that happened after.

The three of them laugh.

Daikon: Well we should head in.

Daikon and Rebecca go past Lexi.

*During The Show*

Daikon is seen sitting in his locker room on a chair with a cup of tea and a book in his hand.

The crowd cheers for him but were a little frightened given his warnings.

Soon, Alexa appears next him.

Alexa: Hey.

Daikon doesn't answer and just sips his tea as he flips to the next page.

Alexa: Hello?

Daikon: Hi, Alexa.

Alexa: We need to talk.

Daikon: About?

Alexa: Well the Wyatt Family for starters. I have no idea where Drake is, James is dealing with The Miz and I have to deal with Becky Lynch. But I can't do that when the Wyatt Family could appear at any turn.

Daikon smirks as he closes his book and looks up at Alexa.

Daikon: I'll handle Bray Wyatt, as for The Miz, well he's a puny mortal who can't lace my boots. And Becky Lynch, she is just a mortal, Alexa. She'll never be as divine as us. Don't you remember? The Ministry of Harvest is not just a belief, it is.......*Breathes in* Divine.

Daikon stands up as Alexa steps back.

Daikon: I tell you what. After my match, whoever I am facing, I shall join you at ringside for your steel cage match with Becky Lynch.

Alexa: Thank you.

Daikon starts laughing and then stops as Alexa slowly leaves the room, Daikon then looks at the camera as he snaps his fingers and the room goes black.

*Later*

James Ellsworth is currently in an interview discussing his intercontinental championship match at the Royal rumble.

Renee: James, how confident do you feel heading into the Royal rumble?

James: Renee, I am so confident, a few months ago I would have said I didn't stand a chance but now that I'm apart of the ministry of harvest, I know I can win. And I will.