Chapter 56: Showing Off

March 21 2017
Smackdown Live

Wrestlemania was approaching fast and the WWE universe couldn't be anymore excited than they already are. Randy Orton was currently facing Baron Corbin, and despite Baron doing everything he could Randy comes away with the win.

The crowd cheers for Randy as he starts to celebrate but then....

The crowd cheers as the undertaker's gong goes off and then....

The crowd boos as Drake slowly comes walking out onto the stage as fire pyro explodes as he stands there for a moment, the crowd chants "Undertaker." over and over as Drake starts to walk down the ramp.

He stops at the end of the ramp as he looks on each side of him and then walks over to the steel stairs, he walks up and stands on top of the stairs as he slowly raises his hands and fire explodes from turnbuckle posts.

Drake's music slowly fades as Randy can be seen in the ring looking scared, Drake gets into the ring as Randy immediately rolls out as Drake takes his jacket off.

He goes over to his corner as he just stands there with no expression and waits for his opponent.

The crowd cheers as Dolph comes out onto the stage as he spins and then does his signature pose as he turns around and comes down the ramp and claps hands of the fans, he gets into the ring and poses for the crowd and he then takes his shirt off.

Dolph stands there and keeps his eyes on Drake as a ref gets into the ring, Drake can be seen just staring at Dolph.

The bell rings as Dolph immediately runs at Drake and starts hitting him with punches, he gets him into the corner as he starts kicking him, he then sends Drake into the corner, he runs and does a splash to Drake.

He grabs his arm and then Irish whips him into the ropes, Drake comes back at Dolph as he hits him with a drop kick, Drake falls down as he immediately rolls out of the ring.

Dolph then poses for the crowd as Drake gets onto the apron as he just stares at Dolph.

Soon, Drake gets into the ring as Dolph goes for a superkick but Drake catches his boot as he pulls him towards him and delivers a huge closeline.