Divine Rain

Divine Rain was an American- Japanese professional wrestling tag team consisting of Real-Life best friends, Drake Calaway and Daikon Black. The team name is derived from Daikon's nickname Divine God and Drake's name The Rainmaker.

They are overall 22 time tag team champions together, some have even sighted the two as one of the greatest tag teams in professional wrestling.

On January 10 2016, the team disbanded after Daikon turned on Drake, turning Daikon heel for the second time in his career.

On June 12 2016, Daikon and Drake would face off at Slammiversary in a monsters ball match, with Drake's career on the line, Daikon would win the match after slamming Drake through three tables and delivering four Divine Justice kicks, effectively ending Drake's second tenure with the company.

Daikon would remain with the company while Drake would debut the following month in WWE, the company where his father Mark Calaway under the ring name the undertaker had wrestled for since 1990.

Members
Drake Calaway.
Daikon Black.
Mickie James (Daikon's ex girlfriend and valet)

Name(s)
Divine Rain.
Drake Calaway and Daikon Black.
Drake Calaway and Daikon Katayama.
Daikon Black and Drake Calaway.
Daikon Katayama and Drake Calaway.
Daikon and Drake.
Black and Rain.
Drake And Daikon.
Dra-kon.

Debut
December 13 2007.

Disbanded
January 10 2016.

Years active
2007-2009.
2011-2016.

Promotions:
NJPW.
TNA.
Independent Circuit.

Championships & Accomplishments:
TNA
TNA World heavyweight championship. (Drake; 4 Times; Daikon 4 Times)

TNA X division champion (Drake; 2 Times; Daikon; 1 time)

TNA World Tag Team Champion (3 Times)

NJPW
IWGP World heavyweight champion (Drake; 2 Times; Daikon; 7 Times)

IWGP World Tag Team Champion (4 Times)

Independent Circuit
15 Tag team championships.