Chapter 15: The Main Event

Lexi: Wow, it's beautiful.

Drake: Yeah, I come here when I'm in this city. Always just seems right.

Lexi and Drake are seen standing over the city looking down at the sunset.

Lexi: I can't believe I've never seen this before.

Drake: Not many have. When I come here I never see anyone else.

Lexi: Well I'm glad you brought me here.

Drake and Lexi stare at each other.

Drake: Well we should get back to the hotel.

Lexi: Right, yeah.

*At The Hotel*

Drake and Lexi are now seen at the hotel and they go into Drake's hotel room, Drake takes off his jacket as he sets it down and then turns over to look at Lexi.

Lexi: Well I'm gonna head up to my room.

Drake: *Rubs neck* You know, you could sleep here if you want.

Lexi: Oh I don't wanna impose.

Drake: You can if you want.

Lexi: *Smiles* Alright.

*Minutes Later*

Lexi is now seen in her bra and panties as that's how she likes to sleep, she gets into the bed as Drake gets onto the couch.

Lexi: You can sleep in the bed with me.

Drake: That's alright. I'll sleep over here.

Lexi: Drake, come on.

Drake: Alright.

Drake goes over to the bed and gets into the bed as he and Lexi lay down, the two of them cover up as Lexi puts her hand under the pillow as she and Drake look at each other.

Drake: Do you want me to move over?

Lexi shakes her head.

Lexi: Goodnight.

Drake: Goodnight.

Drake turns around and faces the wall as him and Lexi lay there until they fall asleep.

*Time Skip*

Smackdown begins with a video package of James Ellsworth interrupting Drake and then their match and it also shows Drake and Dean's brawl last week.

Then a video is shown of James Ellsworth challenging Drake to another match.

We then see James warming up as he looks up and sees Dean with a t-shirt. Dean tells Drake that tonight is his night.

The two of them hear laughing as they turn to see Alexa Bliss sitting on the floor with an evil look in her eyes.

James steps back as Dean pats him on the chest, Dean walks over to Alexa.

Alexa: He accepts.

Alexa starts laughing as the devil laugh is heard throughout backstage.

*Later*

The show continued on as Alexa picked up a victory over Naomi and she also used Drake's lightning bolt to distract her.

After the match, Alexa was interviewed by Renee and Alexa tells Renee that Becky will lose her title the next time they face each other.

Dean is then seen standing with James backstage as he helps him prepare for his match tonight against Drake Calaway.

Shane then appears in camera view.