Chapter 44: Curb In The Road

*Backstage*

Drake and Daikon went backstage as the superstars and woman were clapping, surprised at Drake winning the rumble, they were honestly shocked that Daikon didn't win.

Though Daikon said that he was proud to put Drake over and he didn't wanna just come in WWE and take opportunities away from those that deserve them.

Then Drake and Lexi said by as Daikon and Rebecca left, Drake and Lexi then go to their hotel room and Drake is on a video chat with Michelle.

Michelle: We're all so proud of you, Drake.

Drake: Thank you. It means a lot.

Chasey: I was surprised that Daikon didn't throw you out like he did in TNA.

Drake: Well thanks Chasey. How's dad?

Michelle: Living in the moment, you know how he is.

Drake: Yeah, I was honestly surprised he won.

Michelle: He was too.

Drake: Well tell him I'll see him later.

Michelle: Alright.

Drake: Bye guys.

Everyone: Bye.

Drake closes the laptop as he looks over at Lexi who was sitting on the bed.

Drake: Wanna get a late dinner? I am starving.

Lexi: Yes definitely.

Drake and Lexi order some dinner before going to bed, smackdown was gonna be quiet the show.

Smackdown Live
January 31 2017

A video package is showed of the Royal rumble, moments like James winning the intercontinental championship, Shawn Michaels making an appearance, the Undertaker winning the WWE championship.

The video package then shows the Royal rumble match, various debuts and returns, and then Drake Calaway winning the Royal rumble and then it ends with a stare off between Drake and the Undertaker.

The show then starts out with AJ Styles talking to Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan, it's announced that the Undertaker will defend the WWE championship inside the elimination chamber against John Cena, AJ Styles, Baron Corbin, Apollo Crews, The Miz, and then a six competitor who will be named later on.

Daniel announces that the main event will see the debut of Kenny Omega, who will compete in a fatal four way to determine the six man in the elimination chamber, he'll face James Storm, Bobby Roode and Chad Gable.

*Later*

Shane McMahon is seen in the ring standing by a podium that has something under a red cloth.

[Dont mind the rock.]

Shane: Whats up, Texas?

The crowd cheers.