Chapter 47: Elimination Chamber Part 1

Elimination Chamber
February 12 2017

Elimination chamber finally arrived and it was gonna be a great show, and it's also the final smackdown paper per view before Wrestlemania so everyone was sure to see what things would happen on the show as Wrestlemania draws closer.

The first match of the night was sure to be a classic as it was the smackdown tag team championship match, between the ministry's, Abyss and Daikon Black, and the Wyatt Family.

Randy and Bray come out to the stage as Greg announces them as they come out to the ring with the smackdown tag team champions, they get inside the ring as Bray and Randy wait for their opponents.

Bray kneels down as he stretches out his arms, then the lights dim.

Purple fog envelopes the stage as a new song begins playing.

Daikon and Abyss come out onto the stage riding in a hearse as Daikon laughs inside.

Greg: And their opponents, weighing in at a combined weight of 500 pounds, Daikon Black and Abyss, The ministry of harvest!!!!

The crowd pops as Daikon continues to laugh as he drives the hearse down the stage, soon it stops as Abyss and Daikon step out of it, as they walk around it and get into the ring.

They take their jackets off as Daikon kneels down as Abyss gets in and stands behind him, Daikon tilts his head as he stares at Randy and Bray.

He stands up as Randy and Bray immediately run at them but Daikon and Abyss each do a big boot to both of them.

Daikon and Abyss pick up their opponents as they begin brawling with them, Bray and Abyss fight on the outside as Daikon and Randy fight on the inside.

Daikon and Randy exchange blows and soon Daikon closelines Orton over the top rope as they both fall outside.

They both get to their feet as they exchange blows again, Daikon knees Randy in the groin as he looks to send him into the post, Orton counters as he sends Daikon head first into the ring post, Daikon stumbles as Randy grabs him as he lifts him up and slams his back off the barricade.

With Abyss and Bray, Abyss head butts Bray as he rolls him inside the ring, Abyss climbs to the apron as he goes over the top rope, he goes over to Bray who hits him with an uppercut, Abyss stumbles back as Bray gets up and kicks him in the groin.