Chapter 7: Fallout Promo

September 11 2016
Fallout

Fallout Opening

Purple smoke begins to envelope the screen.

We see a field of crops as we hear loud footsteps getting closer.

Something is coming

Shane McMahon then appears on the screen.

Shane: Every action has an equal reaction.

It shows the night Mr McMahon announced Shane McMahon as the smackdown live commissioner.

Shane: Every cause has a direct effect.

The screen cuts back to the field of crops as the footsteps get even closer.

It changes to show Daniel Bryan begging announced as the smackdown live general manager.

It goes back to Shane McMahon.

Shane: So here we are.

SUDDEN, FORCEFUL, UPRISING.

Shane: One focus, one vision, one mantra.

It shows various superstars of the smackdown live roster.

It changes back to the field of crops as the footsteps continue to get louder before changing back to Shane McMahon.

Shane: Tonight you will look into our eyes.

It shows a close up of various superstars eyes.

Shane: For every new opportunity.

It changes to show the woman of smackdown live.

Shane: New champions will emerge.

It shows the tag teams of smackdown live.

Shane: Stare every fear dead in its face.

The promo shows various moments of Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton.

Shane: A new champion will fight.

It shows Apollo Crews raising up the intercontinental champion at Summerslam and then cuts to Baron Corbin attacking him, it then changes to show Apollo taking down Baron Corbin.

Shane: Tonight one leader will rise.

*Stronger plays in the background*

The purple fog once again covers the screen as it changes to show Dolph Ziggler, AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose.

The promo cuts back to the crop of fields as Drake appears on the screen.

Shane: And two forces will collide for the first time ever.

It changes to show Brock Lesnar roaring.

It then changes back to the field of crops where Drake picks up a mannequin that looks like Brock Lesnar

It then changes back to Brock Lesnar and shows various moments of his career.

Shane: One beast will cross the barrier.

It shows Brock Lesnar attacking Randy Orton at Summerslam.

Shane: One Harvester looks to sketch his name in the history books.

It then shows Drake appearing in the ring at Summerslam.

Michael: Oh my god! Drake Calaway is here! Oh My!!!

Shane: And in the end, only one will close the door.

It shows Drake applying the mandible claw on Brock Lesnar before the eerie deal crow sound takes over and cuts back to the crops.

The promo shows Drake cutting into the mannequin as the promo changes back to Shane McMahon.

Shane: Tonight, Smackdown Live takes the new era to a whole new level.

It shows various images of superstars.

Shane: And it all begins with the....

Dolph: Fallout.

AJ: Fallout.

Dean: Fallout.

Apollo: Fallout.

Paul Heyman: Fallout.

Blood appears on the image of Paul Heyman as it cuts back to the field of crops as the crow flies onto Drakes shoulder as he turns and starts to walk away.

It then shows Brock Lesnar roaring before changing back to the field of crops.

Shane: Fallout has arrived.

The scene changes back to the crops as the sound of Drake's footsteps can be heard departing.

Darkness covers the screen as suddenly the crow with the eye in its mouth covers the screen.