Chapter 3: Escape For One Night

Smackdown
August 2 2016

The show continues on after Brock Lesnar invaded Smackdown and hits Randy Orton with an F5 due to Randy hitting an RKO to him on last nights raw.

Baron Corbin's music plays as the crowd starts booing at him but he just shrugs it off, he goes down to the ring as he gets inside and says to shut his music off.

Baron goes on a rant saying he'd be facing Ambrose at Summerslam if it wasn't for Drake Calaway and the crowd cheers at the mention of his name.

Corbin continues his rant saying Drake Calaway doesn't deserve to be in the WWE and that he should just leave.

Baron: I am the greatest WWE superstar ever. And I will-

Before Baron can continue the lights go out as the crowd cheers.

Mauro: Baron's gonna regret everything he said.

David: Yes, he is.

The lights come back on as the crow effect starts blaring out through the arena.

The lights flicker as Baron starts yelling at the crowd for cheering.

Suddenly the lights fade as a thunder strike goes off as a lightning bolt hits the ring causing Baron to fall down.

Corbin's eyes widen as he sits there on the mat and the lights get brighter as...

The crowd goes into a cheering frenzy as half the crowd chants "UNDERTAKER" and the other half chants "DRAKE".

Drake comes out onto the stage slowly with his hood up as he comes to a stop and takes his hood off as fire comes out of a the poles on the stage, he puts his arm out as his crowd flies out of the curtain and lands on his shoulder.

Drake starts making his way down the ramp as Baron can be seen getting up though he was still frightened at what he was seeing though obviously he didn't try and show it.

Drake makes his way over to the steel stairs as he walks up and gets onto the apron, fire comes out of the turnbuckles as Baron gets startled by it.

He sets his crow on the top turnbuckle as he gets inside the ring, his music fades as he puts his hands in front of his waist and just stands there.

Baron slowly makes his way towards him, he didn't know what was gonna happen, he didn't know if Drake would attack him.

Baron clears his throat as he starts talking.

Baron: Who the hell do you think you are? Huh? I'm Baron Corbin. I am the future of the WWE.

The crowd starts booing but Corbin shrugs it off as he continues to speak.

Baron: You have no right to interrupt me. No right. Just get out. Go! Get out of my ring.

Baron goes to say something else but Drake puts his finger on his lips causing him to stop and the crowd laughs as Drake takes the mic from his hands.

Drake goes to say something but Baron hits him with a right hand as he stumbles to the rope.

Mauro: Baron just hit Drake.

David: Oh no.

Baron runs at him and starts striking him with punches, he grabs Drake and slams him on the turnbuckle and then holds him there and starts slamming into his gut.

Baron sees Drake and just noticed how it didn't even phase him, Baron hits him again and then runs over to the ropes and bounces off them.

He comes back at Drake only for Drake to kick him in the face with his boot.

The crowd cheers as Baron feels the effects of the kick.

Drake just stands there as Baron slowly gets back to his feet, he turns around and Drake grabs him by the throat and then lifts him up and slams him down on the mat with a chokeslam.

Mauro: What a chokeslam by Drake.

Baron rolls over to the ropes as he slowly gets back up to his feet, he turns around and Drake puts his hand down his throat to apply the mandible claw but Baron fights through the grasp as he rolls out of the ring not wanting to deal with him anymore.

Drakes music plays as Baron runs up the stage and turns back to him as he gives off a cut throat gesture as the lights turn off.

When the lights come back on, Drake is no longer In the ring.

Mauro: Drake Calaway making a statement tonight.

David: Corbin picked the wrong end of the horse tonight.

*Commercial Break*

*Commercial Break ends*

Baron is now seen walking through the halls as he breathes heavily and holds his back due to the chokeslam he suffered.

He comes to a stop when he sees Daniel on the phone.

Baron: Hey! Hey!

Daniel: I'll call you back.

Daniel hangs up the phone as he turns to Baron.

Daniel: Yes?

Baron: Did you see that? Did you see what just happened out there?

Daniel: Yeah.

Baron: What are you gonna do about it, huh? He needs to be fired, suspended, anything. He can't put his hands on me.

Baron starts going on a rant and Daniel can be seen getting annoyed.

Daniel: Enough, Baron!

Baron stops talking as the crowd oohs as Daniel rubs his forehead.

Daniel: Okay, I'll tell you what. Since this is the land of opportunity, I'm gonna give you an opportunity for revenge. At Summerslam it will be Baron Corbin Vs. Drake Calaway.

Baron: What!?!?

Daniel laughs as he can see Baron doesn't want that.

Daniel: The match is official oh and maybe next time. *Pats his shoulder* Don't interrupt him.

The crowd laughs as Daniel smiles and then walks out of camera view, Baron shakes his head as a look of worry crosses his face.

Mauro: Can you believe it, David? Drake Calaway makes his in ring debut at Summerslam.

David: At least it's not with me. Baron should be terrified.

A.N.

What do you guys think of Drake so far?

Should I make changes to Summerslam?

Would you like to see Drake invade Monday Night Raw?

Tell me all your thoughts in the comments. It'd mean a lot to me.

Oh and Undertaker will be wrestling at Summerslam, who should his opponent be?