Chapter 50: Valentine's Night

*Hotel*

Drake and Lexi are now in their hotel room after the show and Drake is putting some clothes on after taking a shower.

Once he leaves the bathroom he sees Lexi sitting on the bed reading a book.

Drake: Hey babe.

Lexi looks up and smiles as he goes over and sits down on the bed.

Drake: Okay, so I know we said no gifts for Valentine's Day but I got you a gift anyway.

Lexi: Babe, we specifically agreed that we wouldn't get each other gifts for Valentine's Day.

Drake: I know, I know but I just couldn't help myself.

Drake moves up on the bed as he opens the drawer and a black rectangle box is seen as he grabs it.

Drake: Okay, close your eyes.

Lexi: *Eyes closed* Okay, there closed.

Drake grabs Lexi's hand as he puts the box in it.

Drake: Now don't worry, I'm not expecting anything from you. This is just something I got for you.

Lexi opens her eyes as she opens the box as she gasps and covers her mouth and she blushes as she looks up at Drake.

Lexi: Oh my god. It's beautiful Drake.

Lexi puts the box down as she grabs Drake and kisses him, she sits on top of him as they kiss but then Lexi pulls away.

Lexi: Okay, so I may have gotten you something to.

Drake: Really? What happened to not getting each other gifts for Valentine's Day?

Lexi: Shh.

Lexi gets off Drake as she goes over to her suitcase and sets it on the ground and opens it up as she pulls out a box.

She goes over to Drake and sits down on the bed.

Lexi: It's not as good as your gift but Daikon helped me find it.

Drake: What?

Lexi hands him the box as he opens it up and his eyes widen when he sees a picture of him and Jennifer from their wedding day in a picture frame with diamonds around it.

Drake couldn't believe this and just stayed silent.

Lexi: Do you hate it?

Drake: You did this.

Lexi: Well yeah, I just uh...you rarely talk about her and you always look sad when she's brought up and I don't know I never saw a picture of her so I asked Daikon about it and he told me to leave it alone but I just felt like maybe you should embrace her as the first love of your life instead of trying to forget her and....

Lexi pauses seeing the look on Drake'a face.

Lexi: You're mad aren't you?

Drake: No, no, no, I'm not mad. I just.... *Looks down at picture* She made me go with her to get her dress, she wanted me to choose it, I kept telling her that it's bad luck to see the bride in her wedding dress before the wedding but she just went on and on how it'd be bad luck not to. And then I saw this dress and she hated it.

Drake sniffs as some tears fall down his eyes.

Drake: She absolutely hated it, she never told me that but I could tell. She despised the dress but she still wore it because she knew how much I liked it.

Lexi: She sounds perfect. I would've loved to meet her.

Drake: She would've loved to meet you too.

Lexi: So you do love it?

Drake looks up at Lexi as he leans In and gives her a kiss and then pulls away.

Drake: I love it. Thank you. It's been years since I've looked at a picture of Jennifer.

Lexi smiles as she grabs her present as she takes the necklace out of the box.

Lexi: Could you help me?

Drake: Of course.

Drake moves the box and picture as Lexi turns around and sits between Drake's legs.

Her takes the necklace as Lexi moves her hair out of the way and he puts the necklace around her neck and clips it on.

Drake: A necklace for a goddess. It's a perfect match.

Lexi holds the necklace in her hand as she smiles and then looks at Drake and then gives him a kiss before pulling away

Lexi: It's perfect. Thank you.

Drake: You're welcome.

Drake and Lexi then get ready for bed and soon they lay down and go to sleep.

A.N:

Short chapter guys! I apologize. I'm gonna get back into doing this story and figured I'd start off with a short chapter.

Oh and no questions this time so uh yeah.