Chapter 52: The Apology

*Backstage*

Daikon is now seen backstage on the phone with Ruby.

Daikon: Ruby it was just a promo okay. I know. Alright, I'm sorry. I know it was mean. I love you too.

Daikon looks to the side and see Rebecca walking towards him.

Daikon: I gotta go. Bye.

He hangs up the phone.

Daikon: Hey, did you do what I asked you to do?

Rebecca: They are in your dressing room.

Daikon: You are a life saver. Thank you.

Daikon gives her a kiss and then heads to his dressing room.

Inside his dressing room, Carly and her parents were sitting down as the door opens up and Daikon walks inside.

Daikon: Hi there. I am so sorry about what I said. That is not how I feel at all.

Carly's father: Wow. I can't believe I'm actually in the same room as you. I'm a big fan.

Carly's mother: Yeah we are huge fans of yours.

Daikon: Thank you. I'm so sorry for what I said.

Carly's father: No please don't be sorry. I just can't believe that I was actually part of one of your promos.

Daikon chuckles and walks over to Carly and kneels down.

Daikon: Hi Carly. Do you remember me?

She nods and stands behind her mother.

Daikon: Good. I just wanted to apologize to you for what I said. I didn't mean not one word of it. Im actually a really nice guy and I happen to think you are a very cute little girl. You actually remind of someone. Her name is Diana. She loves wrestling like a lot. She was actually just on the phone with me yelling at me for what I did. She thinks it was mean. Do you think it was mean?

She nods.

Daikon: Yeah, it was. Can I show a picture of her?

She slowly comes out from behind her mom and Daikon takes out his phone and shows Carly a picture of Diana.

Daikon: She's around your age but just a little older. I love her so much. She's in the wheelchair because she had an accident. But that hasn't stopped her from being the most energetic, sweetest girl I've ever met.

Daikon puts his phone away.

Daikon: I do hope you can forgive me for what I did. If not I completely understand. But....if you do, I have something for you.

The door opens as Rebecca comes inside with a replica of the smackdown woman's champion.

Daikon goes over to her.

Rebecca: I can't believe your bribing a six year old.

Daikon: I'm not....you know what? Just give me that.

Rebecca laughs and gives Daikon the title.

He then goes back over to Carly and kneels down to her.

Daikon: This is for you.

Carly's mother: It's okay sweetie.

Carly comes out from behind her mom and goes over to Daikon and Daikon hands her the title belt.

Daikon: You know Becky Lynch right?

Carly smiles.

Carly: She's my favorite.